Chapter one

Aiden’s P.O.V

I woke up at 6:00 in the morning. It was still dark cold outside due the chilly November nights. I did not want to get out of my comfortable warm bed. I got up regretting getting out as soon as my warm feet touched the cold tiles.

I shivered putting some socks on and went straight to the bathroom. I took a shower and finished my daily routine.

I went to my walk-in closet and picked some black Calvin Klein underwear. I wore a white shirt, dirty black jeans and a black hooded vest. I put my favourite fragrance Chanel; Blue de. I did my black thick slicky hair in a quiff.

Walking in my own apartment, I went to the kitchen to get my car keys. I wore my school bag on one side of my shoulder and stepped out of my apartment locking the door behind. I was on the first floor so I took the stairs.

I unlocked my car and hopped in. driving all the way to star bucks I went to the counter as I saw a girl with green orbs and her nearly curly hair, which was extremely beautiful. Too bad I would have asked her out or at least flirted with her if I was not gay.

“Hey beautiful, can I have some cappuccino with no caramel and extra cream with please?” I said giving her a nice polite smile. She blushed and mumbled a sure. I paid her and waited until she was finished.

“Thank you, gorgeous.” I said winking at her before I left.

I checked the time on my IPhone 5 and it said 7:30. I cursed under my breath knowing I will be late to my first day at school.

I hopped into my car taking a sip of my hot cappuccino. Wearing my Ray Bans I drove to my new school and parked my car in the parking lot.

 I hopped out getting a few odd looks from people but I ignored it as I threw the cup in the bin.

I went inside the unfamiliar doors looking around I found no one in the doorways. Hell I did not even know where is the principal’s office. Fuck it I thought going to a random door and knocking on it before entering in.

I saw the teacher writing on the white board while some students secretly texting as the nerds sat in front. He looked up at me behind his glasses and smiled warmly.

“Hi, can I help you?” he said closing the marker.

“Uhh, yes… I’m kind of new here and I don’t know the principal’s office?” my answer came out as a question as I felt uncomfortable with some girls looking at me. No let me correct myself, they were undressing me with their looks as if I was some kind of dessert. Disgusting.

He nodded and said,

“Conner, do you mind if you show him all the way to the principal’s office?” he to one of the students in the back.

I didn’t know who ‘Conner’ was until he got up handing a girl a piece of paper, making a ‘call me’ gesture to her and winking at her. The teacher rolled his eyes and continued writing something.

Player.

The first thing that came in my mind. Player. It was a major turn-off and honestly, I hate… no I DESPISE player-kind-of people.

I let aside the turn off vibe I got from him looking at what he was wearing. He was looking rather good-looking, and fit if he was not a player. I bet you He defiantly was on the rugby team.

 Why would I even care? Players are the last people I would like to date on earth. Wait, what? Who mentioned dating? I groaned mentally as he walked all the way to me as I got out. He gently closed the door behind him.