Chapter two

(Conner's sexy ass picture on the right ! ;)

Conner’s P.O.V

I walked into the school’s jammed hallway to find my best friend Jason. I found him getting his books out of the locker so I walked to him. His locker was right next to mine so I opened mine, which caused him to look at me.

“ Ugh Maths first !” He said slamming the locker as he groaned.

“ Good morning to you too.” I said chuckling. He cracked a smile and playfully punched me.

“ So what’s up?” I asked as I got my books out. He looked at me frowning.

There’s a new party coming up and I heard lots of guys are going after her. I don’t know what to do anymore Con ! It’s nearly the middle of the month, which means full moon, and I still didn’t make a move. I’m afraid if I don’t keep myself away I might just jump on her and mark her right in front of everyone. 

 Jason said as he kicked the locker with his feet bumping his head continuously on the locker getting a few odd looks.

 See since were both as you may know werewolves we can directly talk to each other’s through our minds so we do not have to speak aloud.

Dude just ask her out ! it isn’t that hard ! but the whole marking thing I don’t know about. You might have found your mate but I still didn’t so I can’t really help.

I told him as we both walked in to our class. We sat next to each other until the lesson started.

The teacher began writing and saying non-sense as my mind drifted to somewhere else.

Mate. How did it feel like when you find your mate? I’ve heard loads of stories about werewolves’ suicide because they got rejected by their mates. Human mates. I was excited, worried and scared of finding my mate.

Hey man, I bet you 50 to get that girl’s number.

Jason said as he smirked at me.

Jason, no. I’m starting to get the player’s reputation of all those stupid dares and bets. What if they turn out as my mate? Imagine if she were my mate then I’d defiantly screw it up. –Conner.

Dude c’mon ! fine last time ! and if as you say she was your mate your inner wolf would have already warned you. It’s your last year in high school lets have fun !- Jason.

Ughh fine ! but if anything happens you’re the one to blame and you’re the one going to apologize for her. What’s her name again?- Conner.

Her name is Jessica. Ohh and you have to do it before the lesson ends.- Jason.

UGHH !! LAST TIME OKAY?- Conner.

Jason nodded and gave him the thumbs up while rolling his eyes.

I wrote my number on a piece of paper and as I was going to give it to her, a knock was heard from behind the door.

The door opened and behind was the most… I don’t know exactly how to describe his perfection but he was beyond beautiful.

He had Hazel eyes that I could stare in all day, his silky hair was black and pushed back in a perfect quiff. I wondered how it would feel to run my fingers through his hair.

His lips. Fuck his plump pink lips were so kissable and I just wanted to jump right now and kiss those lips endlessly.

He had the perfect figure, and as I checked him out, I felt my pants tighten.