Tour

Haruka's POV:

"Today?! That's perfect, thank you so much, Shining-san," I said, my tear streaked face lightning up.

"Bububububububut~~ You will have to learn how to be a proper maid, if you wish to continue living here. Ryoma, your supervisor, will teach you all about it," just as he said that, a man that looked like he was in his mid 30s appeared right next to Shining, startling me greatly.

"I shall take you to your room, Nanami-san. Please, follow me," he politely said, bowing slightly.

"Th-thank you," I stuttered out, following him.

Where we arrived was a room- bigger than regular rooms- with a queen sized bed, a walk-in closet, and a small kitchen! This room was bigger than my room back at my old house, and this was for a maid- a single maid.

"The clothes you need are in the walk-in closet, which you will change everyday," he said, grabbing a completely black dress that was covered by a frilly white apron that had white strings which were supposed to be tied at the back. I took it and changed into it while Ryoma-san waited for me. The skirt came above my knees, thus I wore a white stocking that had frills on the side and ended at my thighs to cover up the skin. He nodded in approval and continued the tour of the immense house.

"This is the kitchen"

The 'kitchen' was three times bigger than my room, did they have like 50 chefs or something?

"This is the living room"

The 'living room' was filled and decorated with expensive antiques and collections. The floor was covered by a Persian carpet I think I've seen on the news, saying that there was only one left in the whole world. On the walls, there were antique candles lit and spreading a luxurious scent that reminded me of the smell of money but had a hint of lavender aroma also. There were too much collections around the room that would take me too much time to describe as they were very delicate; a single stroke was not amiss, and every gracious curve was at a certain angle, making my eyes and brain puzzled.

"This is the dining hall"

Wow. Just, wow. There was a like a 100 feet long dining table sitting proudly on the center, an expensive real diamond chandelier hanging above it, illuminating the whole place. The chairs were made of wood, but was carved in delicate and complex patterns, making my eyes go haywire.

"You will meet the masters as you pass by, and when you meet them, you must properly introduce yourself, loud and clear, and must act polite. If you act disrespectful in any way, you will be severely punished. Understood?" Ryoma-san questioned.

"Y-Yes!" I said, my voice loud and confident. He again, nodded in approval and went away. However, after three steps, he turned back and gave me a paper with lists of names on it.

"What is this?" I asked, pointing to the paper.

"These are the masters' names. You will memorize it by the time you meet one of the masters. As time goes on, you will come to know all their names," He said and walked away. I looked at the list. It stated:

Ittoki Otoya 19
Ichinose Tokiya 19
Hijirikawa Masato 19
Jinguji Ren 20
Shinomiya Natsuki 20
Kurusu Syo 18
Aijima Cecil 18

Kotobuki Reiji 24
Kurosaki Ranmaru 21
Mikaze Ai 18
Camus 21

Ootori Eiichi 23
Mikado Nagi 17
Sumeragi Kira 19
Ootori Eiji 19
Yamato Hyuga 22
Kiryuin Van 21
Amakusa Shion 18

Tsukimiya Ringo 24
Hyuuga Ryuuya 25

Woah, there are so many, I thought, looking at the list over and over again. The number next to their names looked like their age. My brain couldn't take this. However, I heard clicking sound of shoes contacting the ground. When I looked up, I saw a man with orange hair that was longer than his shoulder along with another male that had a messy, curly blonde hair with glasses.

"Eh? Who is that cute girl?" The blonde male shouted.

"Hmm... She certainly looks cute..." The other male murmured and licked his lips.

"A-ano.. I'm the new maid that started working here today. My name is Nanami Haruka! Please take care of me!" I said and bowed politely like Ryoma-san had advised me to do.

"Ah~ what a cute maid we got! My name is Shinomiya Natuski,"

"And my name is Jinguji Ren, Kohitsuji-chan"