~I am starting to hate my job~

I felt the familiar tug in my gut. I suddenly appeared in my personal hell, yet another high school hallway. One wall bare except for posters about Prom, ew, and letterman jackets. The other covered with ugly blue lockers that could be heard opening and slamming shut.

"Dammit! I was in the middle of a jigsaw puzzle you dick! " I screamed at the blond guy who stood in front of me who, based on the stupid ass smirk on his face, had summoned me.

"A jigsaw puzzle? Wow your lame for some big bad demon. I thought you were supposed to be scary." He said laughing.

My lips curled into an ugly snarl. I didn't like being summoned all the time but my biggest pet peeve is them laughing like they hadn't just summoned a demon into their home, school, or wherever the hell they decided to fucking dab.

" ALRIGHT! THATS IT! " I lunged at his throat with outstretched hands and sharp talons.

He crashed into the white and black linoleum with enough force to create a small but deep crater in the floor. My lunge had caused the crater to form and his 6 foot frame and 180 pound body had made it deep.

I continued to scream. " I'M SO TIRED OF YOU LITTLE SHITS SUMMONING ME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAMN DAY! I MAY BE A DEMON BUT I GOT SHIT TO DO TO YOU LITTLE BASTARD! "

I viciously tore at his face, scratching deep bloody furrows in his cheeks.

" I'M MILLIONS OF YEARS OLD AND YOU LITTLE MOTHERFUCKERS THINK I AM JUST FUCKING AROUND WITH THIS SHIT! YOU THINK I WANT TO BE SUMMONED BY LITTLE BITCHES LIKE YOU EVERY HOUR OF MY LIFE!" I continued to scream and claw at his face and chest, ripping apart any flesh I could get to.

Eventually I gained some control over myself and stopped clawing, but to make sure he didnt make the same mistake again I punched him in the mouth making him taste blood, at least more than he was already tasting. It dripped from a cut on his full lips, and ran in a scarlet river down his cheeks and sides to form a dark red pool of already drying blood.

" Let that be a reminder to all of you that I'm not what I seem and I'm more dangerous than any of you think." I glared at everyone who was staring in shock at me and the kid who I'd almost shredded up.

His face was dripping with blood and his chest looked like I'd shoved it through a meat grinder. I touched his face and chest, healing some of his deeper scratches so he wouldn't bleed out but I left scars to remind him not to mess with my patience or my time ever again. I stood and flicking crimson from my fingertips I snapped back home.