T E A M N E L I

Blurb

The Kana Akari Mystery was the most talked about disappearance. All over the world were people trying to keep updated about the little Japan born teen. To the average person she was just a girl working at a shooting range and when she was reported missing on her birthday, everyone who heard about the news knew who took her.

He targeted teens who were educated in weaponry. Took them and tried to advance them with experiments, they all failed but as the fifteenth one missing, the government knew she was the last. The one who was to become his partner in crime.

That was until The Service themselves come to rescue her. They needed her, the girl that was praised for her skills, she knew how to use most weapons perfectly. She was all that was needed to complete Team Neli
______________________________

Language | Meaning
Japanese: Kana (Powerful) Akari
Hebrew: Ethan (Strong) Hayes
English: Conan (Wise) Nixon
Spanish: Gerardo (Courageous) Chavez

So, after naming this book Team Neli (four in Estonian), I knew that I wanted this book, the characters in this book to be decently multicultural. I looked up names in these languages, I found ones with relevant and strong meanings and used them. If anyone spots a mistake of anything just comment and I'll be sure to look into it.

Pronunciation
Kana Akari [Kah-na Ah-car-ri]
Ethan Hayes [Ee-Th-uh-n Hey-z]
Conan Nixon [Co-N-uh-n Nix-uh-n]
Gerardo Chavez (Jer-ard-do Sha-Vez]

WARNING
There will be mild mature content and cursing.

I do not own any of the resources put into the cover, I only own the finished product.

'Team Neli' is originally written and published on/to Wattpad.com if you see this story on another website please dm me immediately.

Copyright: 'Team Neli' including all chapters and associated content is COPYRIGHTED. All rights reserved by owner and creator of this work, @KingAlice-. Any unauthorized copying, distribution, manipulation or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement copyright. Any infringement of copyrights is punishable by law.

© 2017. All rights reserved 2017 @KingAlice-