Chapter 2

(A/N I know I suck at fanfics so please, no bad comments I already know I suck. If you want to know what they look like at their date, look at the cover.

Btw, im not being racist to Zayn!!! :P)

...

At lunch, I grab Zayns hand and he tries to flinch away. "Tell me what's wrong!" I yell squeezing his hand begging for an answer. "just tell me!"

He pulls his hand away and shouts, "Why do you have to know everything?!?"

"Because I fucking care!" I scream regretting it 1 second after I did it. I forgot to explain why Zayn has no girlfriend. He's very violent, he's like the 2nd leader in the gang. He knocked Ms Fletcher out last month because she gave him detention.

"Ugh!" Zayn growls and he pins me against the wall, he raises his fist and slams it into my face. Blood poured from my nose, then he punched me again just next to my eye. My heart is beating so fast right now it might explode. "Can't you understand that Harry just wants to get in your pants! He doesn't love you!"

WHAT! HE BEATS ME UP BECAUSE HE FUCKING LOVES ME! WOW IM SO GONNA LOVE HIM NOW! Harry walks up to me and Zayn drops me running off. Before Zayn left he told me to keep my mouth shut or else.

"Nicole!" Harry yells. He takes his white tank top off revealing all of his tattoos and uses it to wipe the blood and tears from my face.

"Harry, I." I whimper trying to hold back my tears. "It was.." I stop remembering what would happen to me if I didn't shut up.

"Who?" he stammers pulling me up. "Who did this to you?"

"I'm not sure," i lie ,"All of a sudden I felt this punch and my eyes are blury."

I feel so bad lying but I can't say even if I tried.

Harry notices my black eye and frowns, "Are you okay?"

"I guess," I sniffle.

"How about we go out tonight, to keep your mind off things?" he half smiles and hugs me.

"Sure."

...

I get off of the bus remembering my eye, WAIT! IM GOING OUT TONIGHT! I CAN'T LOOK LIKE A ZOMBIE! MY EYE!

I rush upstairs, past my younger sister Amy and into my bedroom. I fling my cupboard doors open frantically searching for my creme dress.

It's okay, I remind myself, we've got hours. I look over to my clock and my mouth falls open, it's already 5:23!

Harry's picking me up at 6:15!

I find my short creme dress and place in on my bed. I run into the bathroom and have a cold shower, making sure I won't stay in for to long. I wash my dyed blonde hair and comb it out. I brush my whitish teeth and blow-dry my hair. When it's dry, I straighten it.

I waddle to my room, only having my towel around my body. I put on my dress and put a black belt around my waist keeping it firm.

I put on a new pair of creme stilettos and quickly walk down stairs. I go to the small familiar bathroom and apply some makeup. I pile it on layer by layer by layer until my black eye is faint.

I apply fake lashes, my real ones are so ...ew.

DING DONG

I hear the doorbell so I grab my black hand bag and open the door. It's Harry wearing a white top and a black blazer.

Although he's punk, he's so romantic and hands me a bunch of red and white roses.

I accept them and plant a kiss on his forehead.

"Well I guess we're off then," Harry grins putting his arm around my waist.

We say goodbye to my parents and get into his black car. The car smells of leather and has no flaws whatsoever.

We drive to the harbour near the city and he rolls out a picnic rug.

"Very nice" I giggle biting my lip.

"What can I say, Nicole needs to relax." he smirks and places a picnic basket down.

The view, the harbour water boats, lights and children playing,makes this one of the most beautiful areas at night.

Inside the picnic basket is a bottle of champagne, oops we kinda are underage drinkers..., and salad with garlic bread croutons.

He hands me a tall glass and fills it with alcohol. I take a bite of the garlic bread and mm in delight.