Chapter Fourty One

- Day of Gender Reveal Party -

*Julians POV*

Today is the day. Today everything comes together. We find out what we're having, and honestly I couldn't be more nervous yet so excited.

We're taking Alexis to the zoo today so we just have a family day and nothing seems too out of the ordinary.

I've been talking with Peightons brother and his girlfriend, they said they have everything ready for the party. I had them make sure that no family came over before the decor was all in place, and he said he would call them over when they were finished, and he would text me when we can come back home.

*Peightons POV*

Today Julian and I are taking Alexis to the zoo. This is the first time she's been here, so I am very excited to see how it goes. Theres still no update on the babies, I'm hoping I get a call soon so I know that everything is going okay.

We ate lunch first, and now we've been at the zoo for about 2 hours. Alexis is loving it. We figured out that her favorite animal are the peacocks, penguins and giraffes. When she sees one her face lights up and she looks like the happiest little girl in the world.

We're now 4 hours in, and I'm getting pretty exhausted. After we spent 2 hours at the zoo we decided to go to a playground with Alexis and we spent a few hours there. Suddenly Julian got a phone call. He stood up from next to me and went to answer it. Then came back 5 minutes, saying it was time to go. I didn't question it, because being over 4 months pregnant and with twins, I get exhausted a lot faster.

The drive was pretty quiet, we were all tired from the day and couldn't wait to be home. We pulled up to our house 15 minutes later and went inside.

I went to sit down on the couch, while Julian took Alexis outside, when suddenly he called me to the backyard.

I stood up and went over to the door, and what I seen - I couldn't believe my eyes.

My parents, Julians parents, my brother, his girlfriend, Andrea, Ryan, Leo, Jovani and Breanna were all standing around the yard.

I screamed, as loud as I possibly could and ran into my parents and brothers arms. The last time I seen their faces in person was when I ended up in the hospital such a long time ago.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked everyone happily.

"Surprise! It's a baby gender reveal party." They said.

I looked over at Julian who was standing 5 feet from me.

"You did this?" I asked.

"Yeah." He smiled.

I hugged him as tightly as I possibly could. "Do you know what they are?"

"No. Only your brother. I wanted all of us to find out together."

Suddenly my brother came from around the house with a big giant box.

"Are you ready to find out what you're having?" He asked.

"YES!" Julian and I said at the same time.

Julian and I went over to the box, while everyone else crowded around.

"Okay, on the count of 3, we will pull the ribbon at the same time." I said to Julian.

"Okay. I'm ready." He said.

"One."

"Two."

"THREE."

- A/N - WHAT DO YOU THINK SHES HAVING??? :)

P.S - there are only 9 more chapters left until this book is finished!! 😭😱