- Chapter Two -

-Ben's point of view-

     "Hey Ben," a high voice greeted me as I walked into math class.

     "Hey," I wink as I spin around, realising it was Albert. I quickly turn around as if nothing happened.

     "You're friends with him?" a girl with a high ponytail turns around in her chair. Of course, other people were watching so I replied with "No! Are you kidding  me?"

     I lean in toward her ear a minute later. "Make fun of him and I'll cut that ponytail off."
     "My father is a lawyer." She informed me confidently.

     "And my father doesn't care," I snap.

     "Settle down." The teacher raises her voice as the bell rings again.

     You did not want to be in my math class. The teacher was super strict, the girls were always gossping, and Mrs. Tisle is just overall, an awful teacher. I mean, If I have to go to school why don't they actually teach us something?

     Anthony, the kid sitting behind me taps on my shoulder. 'Check your phone,' he mouths as I spin around.
     It was a text message from Anthony. I silently take out my cell and glance at my messages.

     Anthony: lol hez such a dork
     Me: who
     Anthony: Albert. he a fag
     Me: stfu he's my friend.
     Anthony: ye but he gay asf

I shot a vicious glare back at Anthony, and another pitiful look at Albert. He was a nice kid, I wish he didn't get picked on as much.

     "Ben," The teacher calls my name.

     "Y-yeah?" I answer, shoving my phone away in my sweater pocket.

     "What is the greatest common factor of 10 and 55?" she asked.

     "5." Albert whispers to me.

     "5," I repeat, looking off Alberts paper to get the answers I had missed.

     The bell finally rings, and the class stand up and head to the cafeteria. I lag behind, noticing Albert had to stay and talk with the teacher.

     "I will talk to your mother after school. Don't let it get to you," Were the only words I was able to catch.

     "What was that all about?" I walk to Alberts locker with him.     "Uh, um. Nothing," he mumbles as he struggles to open his locker. He manages to force it open, and he grabs his books. Then we head down to the cafeteria for lunch.

     ______________________

     -Alberts point of view-

     I walk down the steps and into the large room where about 60 others were. I sit at a table near the end where no one else was sitting.

     "Hey, what are you doing sitting here alone? Come sit with me and my friends." Ben tries to persuade me.

     "No, it's fine.." I reply, looking down at my feet.

     "Well you're not sitting here alone." Ben takes a seat across me.

     Damn, he's cute. I'd definitely tap that ass. I think to myself.

     "You play any sports?" Ben looks up at me.

     "I play baseball.. A little. But not like on a team or anything. Just for fun."
     "I love baseball, Maybe we can play together sometime?"
     I look into Ben's deep brown eyes and reply, "I'd like that."