Plague Town

"What are we going to do for food Ava?" Ashleigh asks me.

"I don't know, why don't you ask Trinity? He's ate it all and now we are going to starve to death!" I scream, making my voice echo throughout the warehouse.

"Why are you stressing? We are going to be alright" Murray says.

"Just because you are the oldest, doesn't mean you have the right to say we will be all right!" I cry.

"Murray, leave her alone..." Kiarnie says walking around the corner.

Kiarnie walks towards me and grabs my hand and we walk into the main room. I turn around to see Murray. He has a confused look.

"We have some news for you bub" Kiarnie says while twirling her hair through her fingers.

"What? Is it Heath? Please tell me they have found him? He's alive right? Please tell me he is alive!" I scream.

"You're going to have to come with us..." Raydn says while looking down at the floor.

I'm scared out of my mind. I don't know what's going to happen. Everything I have gone through all I want is Heath and now Kiarnie and Raydn are telling me they have news and I can't think of anything else they could tell me.

Kiarnie has a sad expression across her face and I still can't figure out Raydn's. Raydn leads Kiarnie and I into the small room where we keep the blankets and all the sleeping essentials.

Kiarnie tells me to sit down on one of the large boxes placed in the corner of the room. I sit down and embrace myself for the news....