1

Fly. I feel like i was in the 7th sky.

Katherine's POV

I think i'm flying. He just kissed me. I never felt so alive. This is the feeling that i always asked.

"KATHERINE! PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR. IT'S 7 O'CLOCK! AND YOU'RE LATE!" Screamed a voice that woke me from my wonderful sleep. "Ugh. Let me finished my dream!" I yelled. "Katie if you don't open this freaking door in 10 seconds, trust me you'll feel a bucket of water!" Screamed that voice.

That voice. That voice. That voice.
I think i know that voice.
Wait up. I know that.. VOICE!
MOM!

"YE-YEAH MOM! BE RIGHT UP!" I yelled. "Hurry up Katie!" Said Mom. I looked up to my alarm.
7.05.

"Holy Mother of sheep!"

I jumped from my bed and ran to my bathroom. I grab my t-shirt and my jeans. I only brushed my teeth and washed my face.
After i used my shoes i ran downstair and took a bottle of milk. "KATIE! DID YOU CLEAN YOUR ROOM?!" Asked mom. I just hummed back. "KATI-"

○○○

"Hey Kate!" A voice called. "Oh hey! Serena!" I called back.
"What's up?"
"Did ya know? There's rumour saying that there will be an LA girl that moved to our school yesterday." Serena Informed. "Really?"

"Yeah. Do ya want to look at her pict? I got it from Gray."
"Grayson?" I asked. My eyes sparked with twinkling star.
"Yeah." Serena looked at her phone and opening the gallery. "Nah. I'll see her tomorrow." I said. "To be honest she's hot gurl. But you're hotter than her." She winked.

1 second.
2 second.
3 second.

I burst my laugh to her. Because her compliment was so cheesy. "Serena, please everyone know that you're hotter than me." i said "n to the o. No. You heard that so wrong. Like? Did you even clean your ears?" She asked. I playfully slap her in the head. "Ow, ow stop it!" She yelled.

"Hey Kath!"

My throat dry. I think my throat just has an oxygen? That even can't make me breathing. My face red.

"Kath?" Asked that angelic voice. "G-Grayson!" I called him. "Hey! You okay?" He asked.
Damn. He asked me.
"Yep! Totally fine!" I said. Am I grinning so big?
Nah, that's fine.
"What's up Rays?" I asked.
"Just wanna ask ya, would you go out with me after School?" He smiled.
Wait up isn't it the sentence we used for asking people out?
HE ASKED ME OUT.
"Oh really? Sure! Is it like a date?"
You freaking dirty little mouth! Why did ya ask that!?
"What?" He laughed. That heart melting laugh. "No-no i-i mean,"

"Well sort of i think? It'll looks like a date."

Somebody please hold me to the ground. That "sort of like a date" thing makes me want to fly to the 7th sky.
"Oh Great?  Well i'll see ya later then?" I asked. "Absolutely!" He smiled. I'm flying. Did i use drugs? No! But i'm flying. I wonder why.

"Kate? Hey!" Yelled Serena. "What?" i asked. "You're blushing!" she screamed. 

"What? NO!" she laughed again while i walked away.

"HEY! WAIT! AW! C'MON" said Serena. I just smiled and headed to my class.

------------

"So, class this is the end of the class today! Don't forget the homework i gave you! Deadline is on friday. Thanks and goodbye." Mr. Ronald said.

I sighed. Homework is useless. I mean it's a good thing but it just,

Not a good thing for me.

"Homework again." Serena sighed. I just chuckled and walked out the class.

That eyes.

"Oh hey Kath!" Grayson smiled. "Hey! Wanna grab luch with me?"

He looked at me with a weird face.
Wait did i just?

"I-i mean with us! Me and Sere?"
He laughed. So hard. "Great idea. Let's go!"

We laughed together all the way to the cafeteria.

I took a plate of katsu rice, mashed potato and a mineral water.

I have to be honest. Chicken Katsu is one of the best food on the world. It's amazing and amazing. The point is it's amazing.

"Wow you will eat all of that?" asked Gray.

"Uhm, yeah?"  i nervously laughed. "Why?" i asked him. "Well, please look around you. Many girls tried to have a damn  skinny body. they  ate an apple a day. while you're here eating like a panda." He laughed. "Well, while i'm still a young lady, i have to eat anything i see. But Panda?" I said. "Yeah panda. because you ate a lot but yet you have cute face." He smiled. I blushed into a crimson red. "Thanks." I said. 

(I know this is random but,
I got broads in atlanta.)
(Panda lol)

******
"What the hell should i wear?"

"I think skinny jeans and t-shirt will work." I said.
"Are you kidding me?" Asked Serena.

"Um? Yeah?" She snorted and see through my wardrobe.

She had her eyes for one outfit.
That outfit is not my type.
Just, no.

"I am not wearing that shit."
"This is a masterpiece Kate." She smirked
(Look at the outfit at the🔝)
"Seriously? This is not even a style?" I frowned.

"We have to keep it classy but fashionable mate." She said with a second snorted. "Okay."

Serena put my makeup on. No eyeshadow, no blush , and No Eyeliner. Just mascara and a peach lipstick. "I'm afraid i have to stop being friend with you" she pouted. "Hell no." I yelled. "You're prettier than me." She smiled. I laughed. "Nah. Just kiddin' i'm prettier than you. Now let's go."

"Where to?" I asked.

"To hell hoe. Well duh. To the front door."

I'm standing right here
Breathing hard.
Ready or not. Here we come
Actually i've done this before. Many times. But still it's like the first time.

Ding dong.

Bell.

I opened the door. He stood there. With his leather jacket.
In his jeans.
And plain blue t-shirt.
Looking so hot.

When i said so hot.
It means like so,so hot.
Like super hot and spicy.
Wow.
"Kate? You there. You're drooling. I know i'm hot. But not that hot and spicy."

Yes you are.

"Right shall we then?"
"Yup. Let's go." He put his arm on my shoulder. Shiver ran through me. And He opened the door for me.
What a gentlemen.

"So where are we goin'?"

"Um. I don't know. Maybe book store?" He recomended.
"Quite fun. But we're both know that we have a lot of book that still a virgin. Which mean we haven't read it."
"yeah. I remember the last time we went to the bookstore we bought tons of books. So where do you want to go then?"

"how bout ice skating?"