My Crush

HELLO THIS IS MY FIRST LOVE STORY IMA TRY MY BEST HOPE YA ENJOY!!!

Today was my first day at school and I don't know anybody I was nervous I thought it it was going to be usual as always girls come up to me and invite me into there popular group....

But it didn't happen ....

I saw this boy that had his hair long it was blonde his eyes was blue.

I went up to my locker and from the corner of my eyes I could see he was looking at me and he was sitting on his desk playing with his pencil.

He was very quiet and looking at the boys that were in a group.

I guess he was nervous to come up and talk to them so when class was about to start the teacher picked me to sit next to him.

The teacher said to talk to your partner and welcome each other I was shaking I couldn't talk my teacher name is Ms.Diaz.

He didn't talk to me so I was like "hello my name is lily" i sticked up my hand towards him he shaked it and said "hi my name is hunter" he hold my hand and when I wanted to let go he didn't let me he was shaking.

Ms.Diaz said like its our first day we could have free time everybody started talking playing their electronics except hunter.

I felt bad so I took out my iPhone C and told him if he wanted to play my games for a while he said "no thanks I have my iPhone in my book bag I'll take it out in a while" I said" okay as long as your bored he smiled I smiled back" this was my first time seeing his two dimples on his two checks.

So then it was about to be lunch time and I asked him "what do like about girls?" Out of nowhere I said "I'm sorry is that..." Hunter said "it's okay" I like when they like to hang out with me ,there smile,.....etc

He asked me do u have a crush on someone? I was like "yass" he asked me who I was like I just met him I think his cute but I don't know if he likes me. He says "maybe he does feel the same way I was shaking my heat started to beat fast I knew he does have a crush on me but right now were just friends maybe we could be more than best friends....