Prologue

A world of sorcery. Where people can use magic and spells for their living but this is not what you think this world is

This is not a paradise. This maybe a prison from this point of view but if your born surrounded by gold and power then you can call it as your paradise.

As we hide behind the tree, there still nagging inside my stomach making me clinching it because of two weeks without eating.

I look up and stare to my mother whose keep touching her rugged hood. I questioning her actions but deciding not to mind her.

My stomach suddenly growls, mother looked at me sweetly after hearing my stomach's growling in hunger.

"Your hungry for sure Ciri?" Mom asked, I nodded eagerly wanted to taste a food.

She chuckled and take out a bread out of her pocket and gave it to me but before she hand it out to me mother eyeing me for some reason I didn't understand.

"What's wrong mommy?" I asked looking bewildered. Innocently tilted my head to look closely to her.

"Nothing honey, it's just mommy wanted you to drink this first" she said and hand me out a vial of water (I think?).

I quickly drink because I don't have time to worry about that water, I'm so hungry so I should focus of eating the bread.

Mother smiled widely at me and kissed my forehead as like saying goodbye to me.

"Your such a good daughter Ciri, I hope one day you'll make us proud" patting my head she drag me away from the tree were we've been hiding and leave the forest, as I looking behind to the new came soldiers that have the look of seeking something (or someone?).

I ignore and follow my mother...not knowing what is the water or that vial I drink and why the soldiers of the Kingdom is chasing my mother?

I should not haven't ignore it but for a 6 years old girl maybe that's understandable and it also given me a better future rather than being a slave forever.

...

The prologue for The Legend Of Her. My another new fantasy story.

Please vote and comment and if you can follow me thAnk you in advance........................................................................