IT ALL STARTED..

It was 2004,I was in the class room that day the lecturer was teaching. it was an interactive section. Almost everyone had questions and answers, Some questions I couldn't even imagine.

As the class was on, I noticed questions wasn't coming from behind,so I turned, behold, there was this young damsel with a wow beauty. Just as a spanish man would say, I couldn't help noticing her, she noticing me that I am noticing her. yeah i hope you understand. I just couldn't wait for the class to end.

Just after some seconds, the lecturer ended the class, and left. immediately, some other students stood up with their bags too, as if they were also waiting for the lecturer to finish, but then it's obvious we all had different purpose for being in haste. Some in haste to go prepare for test and I'm pretty sure some were in haste to use the toilet. yup. precisely the lady in front of me. she was sweating profusely. Well, mine was different, I was so much in a hurry to approach this lady with a wow beauty like a gun blown up. So I came out of the class, while she was standing alone, "perfect time" I said. One mind said " go", another said "wait" " don't be a fool" " Call for back up" indeed I was confuse, but something within me couldn't resist. Her beauty is just too captivating, mesmerising, ravishing; name it, she definitely beats any beautiful word you can ever imagine, that at a glance, I melted; I was helpless, then I know I needed help. but suddenly I said "hi" honestly, I didn't know how and when it came out of my mouth. she replied Immediately "hello" and as I wanted to say "Hi i am.." my course mate sprout out of no where "class has started oh" He said. gosh! What an enemy of progress, "he just come pour sand sand for my garri," surprisingly she said "oh, how about we go together, my name is Ada " "wow, Ada. Such a pretty name, no doubt, you are the first. Your beauty is as such made of diamond because it radiates even when I close my eyes". Oh.. After those words words, Ada couldn't help but fell. i knew she fell, even though she didn't tell me or showed it. Or.. em.. forget it. Never mind.

And so we became friends from that day. Ada knew my house but never for a day visited. Yes because, when she comes, she just stop at the gate,call me out, and all we do is gist. Dam! That was freaky boring. Then I found out she was dating this guy, he is in a class ahead of me,and they were serious. Well, such is life.