FEBRUARY 14

Can you imagine on that day,February 14, my lecturer fixed a class. That lecturer is a kill joy. He certainly did not have good plans for our love lives.

That day, as the class was on, Ada came in very late, worst of all,she was looking sad, then I had already written down her name on the attendance list. So after the class, we were strolling together; talking. She laughed; hmm I always loved her dimple right at the corner of her mouth when she smiles; somehow I found out when I was with her, I was always a clown. And all the while we laughed and talked, I tried to make her talk about what the problem was, but she never mentioned it.
When we got to the junction, we had to go our separate ways. We hugged each other and left. On my way home, I decided to branch my friends place. During the conversations with my friends,i didn't bring up Ada into the picture because each time we do, he always say, "guy you no they try oh, see how this babe they follow you up and down, she want something and you no wan give her, you they "F UP" so I didn't go towards that direction.

At 4 pm that day, I had to start going to my room. i was shocked at the sight when I Arrive my room "who I'm I seeing?,Ada! What's up" I noticed the tears on her eyes. "Ada, what is the matter? " She couldn't speak, I quickly opened my door, and we both went inside. yes, for the first time. I sat her down, gave her a glass of water, she drank. Few seconds later, she had not said anything. There was nothing more I could do; I just lied on the bed. After some hours, it was 7 pm already, I was having a funny feeling already. Then,my testosterone was just so uncontrollable. I looked at her, I touch her cheeks,moved to her neck, then to her assets, she touched me too, I said "great, my roommate is not returning to night. And he will be proud to see me with her even now". It was time to show her the feelings I had ever felt for her. And so, that cold night,we had sex...