The Beginning

It was just an old boring day i was just trying out random servers in MCPE or should i say Minecraft Pocket Edition until i found a awesome server called "BuildMCPE" i was just roaming around checking the rules and stuff until i met 2 guys named Stephano16 and CTeminem Stephano was a kind guy he gave me diamond stuff and he calls me "Senpai" (idk why :/) and CTeminem wasnt only kind he was the sweetest guy in that server we became bestfriends until he asked me out ofcourse i said yes..XD he thought me how to pvp and what to do and stuff he was my everything i love CTeminem he was my life my world until one day he just faded and never showed up i was sad but i tryed not to think about him. So while i was mining money in spawn i met a girl named "DOGSZ" she was kind and sweet we became bestfriends she cheered me up and she made me brave then she introduced me to her friends and husband and kids (in minecraft not irl XD) until she said "i gtg sorry yuki" she left the server so i went back mining until i met a guy named "Koro" he is a VERY stupid boy but he also made me laugh he was always there for me no matter what he would mine with me pvp with me and stuff we became BESTFRIENDS and everything worked out until one day.... i was sad i was crying in the mine stone area in spawn he was talking to me until i met "AllyVally or Valley i forgot XD" she told me in private message "are u ok?" i think i said no or something like that i have a ba memory sorry XD but anyways Ally became my BESTFRIEND she was the best person u could ever ask for she was the best bestfriend i ever had she was sweet and kind she was my 1ST bestfriend in that server i never had a friend like her so me and Ally and Koro became bestriends...