✴Buildmcpe✴

So time passed by i had great friends and i had enemies and more until i met a guy named "Knight1" which known as Josh or Alpha or Harry or Noah (he had alot of names xD) Lets just call "Knight1" as Josh ^-^ Josh was my bestfriend he was the Best guy ever he made me laugh hes stupid playfull and all i would wake up early in the morning just to talk to him (well not really that early) when Josh became my friend Koro Ally Me and Josh became Bestfriends but before me and Josh became friends there is a long short story ^-^ When me and Ally where in "Prison" (in spawn) Josh came to the prison aswell he was with hes "Girlfriend" that time he's girlfriend was my friend so when they broke up i tried comforting Josh after a minute or so he asked everyone in prison "How old are u all" oh yeah btw Koro was also in the prison forgot to mention him xD so when he asked us we said our age and people started going to the prison we had a "Prison party" xD after that Josh started hating me and not talking to me i asked my Bestfriend ally if i could borrow her account i just wanted to talk to Josh because as "Sharmaine" (my name in mc) he dosent notice me but Josh talks to Ally so she lend me her account and i started talking to him he thinks im Ally i was scared of telling him who i am until one day Ally was using her account and she told Josh i am Sharmaine accidentaly i think... Josh got mad i said sorry he forgave me i explained and we became friends as "Sharmaine"

Sorry if the story isnt finish yet but i will✴

~IloveyouAll~