Character Bio Yurino Nakashima

Introduction~~~

Name: Yurino Nakashima

Name Meaning: None

Nickname(s): Kawaii-Chan(by sister ONLY)

Alias(s): N/A

Nationality: Japanese

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 114.5 Lbs.

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Relationship Status: In love, but currently single(for now)

Dere-type: Yandere

Occupation: Student, killer

What year?: 2nd

Class Room: 2-1

Birthday: 15/08

Zodiac: Leo

Birthstone: Peridot

Blood-Type: A

Personality: Protective over her loved ones, not the most lady-like, good at fighting.

Likes:
- Budo Masuta

- Yuriko Nakashima

- Ayano Aishi

- BUDO MASUTA

- BUDO MASUTS

Dislikes:
- ANYONE WHO LIKES BUDO MASUTA

Bio: At age 12, Yurino and her family were on a family road trip to Okinawa. While there, Yurino and Yuriko were kidnapped. They were missing from their family for 13 weeks, and during the experience, Yurino ended up killing the kidnappers after they had tortured Yurino, but not Yuriko, since Yurino took all of the beatings for her. Next, Yurino tracked down their parents, who were trying to raise enough money to release the twins. Yurino didn't care that they tried; she killed them for not saving them sooner. Yurino told Yuriko that their parents died trying to save them. They had spent 1 month living on the streets, until their distant cousin, Yuno Gasai (just pretend they could exist in the same world without being destroyed), found them, and helped them enroll in school. Ever since then, they have been living with Yuno, but now they attending Akademi High School, and lived in an house by themselves.

Appearance~~~

Hair Color: light brown with red streaks (possibly blood...)

Eye Color: grey-green

Skin Color: Pale

Scar(s): On her back from the kidnappers torture, and beatings.

Accessories: may be seen with a knife, but usually isn't seen with it, and if you DO see her with a knife you are dead.

Any Tattoos?: One at the base of her back, it is a heart with blood dripping down it, with the kanji for death (死) inside.

Piercing: Right side of nose, left cartilage piercing, and two piercings in the earlobe in both ears.

Relationships~~~

Father: Dead

Mother: Dead

Sibling(s): Alive

Relatives: Only Yuno is alive, since she killed the rest, since she hated them.

Best Friend(s): Ayano, Yuriko, and Budo

Friend(s): the Martial Arts Club Members and Taro Yamada

Love Interests: BUDO MASUTA

Enemy(ies): ANYONE WHO FUCKS AROUND WITH HER, HER SISTER, OR BUDO

Rival(s): Koharu Hinata, Masume Runsharku, and Supana Churu (so far)

What Info-Chan Says About Her~~~

Reputation: 5

Personality: Evil

Crush: Budo Masuta

Strength: Killer/Martial Arts Apprentice

Club: Martial Arts Club

Additional Information: Will kill anyone who flirts with Budo Matsuda. Will torture anyone who messes with her sister, Yuriko.

Other~~~

Quotes:

- "Budo is mine.... If you touch him, love him, talk shit about him, or look at him funny, I'll kill you slowly, and painfully!"

- "If you touch my sister, I'lll lock you in my basement, and torture you!"

- "I'll train with you, Budo!"

- "Watch out for my deadly right hook!"

- "I didn't do it...."

Favorite Color: Crimson

Favorite Food: Miso soup

Favorite Time of Day: Club time (you know why~!)

Favorite Season: Summer