Chapter 1

~Yurino's POV~

I walked into the room, and walked towards the sleeping figure in the bed. I smiled as I grabbed the covers, and threw them off of the person.

"Yuriko! Wake up! It's time for our first day at Akademi High School!" I shouted as I dropped my sisters blankets onto the floor.

"But Yurino... I'm tired..." Yuriko said in her naturally quiet voice.

"I don't care! I won't allow you to be late on your first day!" I said as I placed one hand on my hip, and pointed at my sister, who had laid back down.

I face palmed, and picked her up. I threw her body over my shoulders like a sack of potatoes, and carried her to the bathroom. I placed her in the tub, and turned on the cold water.

"Gahhh!" Yuriko shouted as she jumped into my arms. "I'm up! I'm up!"

"Good! Now go get dressed!" I said with a smile as I placed her back on her feet.

"Okay..." She said as she walked into her room.

I walked into mine and quickly changes into the white uniform with a blue collar, and blue skirt. I pulled on my black, knee high socks, and then put my white shoes on. I walked down into the kitchen, and saw the time.

"Yuriko! It's almost 7:50! We're going to be late for the entrance ceremony!" I exclaimed as I made two pieces of toast.

"What!?" I heard Yuriko say before hearing a loud crash from the living room.

I ran into the living room to see that Yuriko had knocked over my vase. I sighed in relief to see that the hadn't fallen down the stairs again. I quickly grabbed her arm, and led her into the kitchen, handed her her bag and some toast, grabbed my own bag and toast, and ran out the door with her trailing behind me.

"Hurry, Yuriko! We're gonna be la-" I was cut off by running into someone.

I held my head as I sat up.

"I'm sorry!" A male voice said as I was hoisted up to my feet. "I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings."

I looked up, and saw a boy with dark hair and a bandana on. He wore the male uniform of Akademi High School, so I assumed he was a student at Akademi High School.

'He's cute. I like him. I feel a need to have him. I need to have him. He would be mine.' I thought as I looked into his dark eyes.

"No, no! I should've been watching where I was going!" I shouted as I bowed slightly.

"That's alright. My name's Budo Masuta. I'm a their year at Akademi High School. I can tell by your uniform that you're a new student there. What's your name?" The boy, Budo, asked me.

"Yurino Nakashima. That's my twin sister, Yuriko Nakashima." I said as I pointed to my sisters distant figure.

"I see. Would you like to walk with me to school?" Budo asked.

I felt my heart flutter, and my face heat up.

'What's happening to me!? I've never felt like this before! Is this what love feels like!? If it is, I don't ever want the feeling to go away!' I thought with a smile as I looked up at Budo with a sweet smile.