Chapter 33

+++

"I am so stuffed." I groan, pushing the plate of cheesecake away from me.

"Me, as well." Louis agrees. "We've literally tried almost every cheesecake."

After another long day of sight seeing, Louis and I decided to go to a different cafe from yesterday.

People had started to realize Louis was in London, so we were papped pretty bad today. He met a lot of fans today, but I didn't mind.

I can relate to the girls that ask him for a picture, they are his fans, but I am his biggest. I have always been Louis' biggest fan.

Louis drank tea while I drank coffee. We ordered a bunch of sampler cheesecakes that had all different flavors in one cake.

"I can't decide which chocolate one is my favorite." I said.

"I liked the one topped with strawberries." Louis said. "I'm not too keen of key lime."

"Me either," I shake my head. "I'm going to regret this later."

"Let's try one more."

"Let's do it."

Lastly, Louis and I tried New York Cheesecake.

"We have to leave tomorrow." Louis points out, disappointedly.

"Yeah, but that's okay." I assure him. "It's been so much fun."

"Are you feeling okay?" He asks, concerned.

"As of now, sure, but later? I'll probably be at your toilet the rest of the night." I reply.

+++

I was right, I did end up in the loo the rest of the night. I threw up every bit of cheesecake I took in. It was worth it.

I fucking like cheesecake.

After seeing Big Ben this morning, Louis and I had to go to the airport. Preston, Louis' body guard, protected us through all the security and check-ins.

We finally made it into our seats on the plane. I was breathing heavily when I sat down in my seat.

"Are you okay?" Louis asks from beside me.

I nod, taking a deep breath.

I don't know why I am so breathless. My lungs feel like they are shrinking and closing in. After a couple minutes, my breathing returns to normal.

I reach down into one of my bags and pull out my antibiotics. I swallow the pill with a chug from my water bottle.

"Want to watch a film?" Louis asks.

"Sure," I agree.

We find a film to watch on the Telly that was attached to the seat in front of us. I lean towards Louis, so I can watch from his screen. I knew no matter how hard we tried to synchronize starting our movies, one of our's would be slightly ahead of the other.

I lean my head against his shoulder and he rests this hand on my knee.

It's bizarre to think how much my life has changed in the last three months. How much I've changed.