1; Here we go

Jordan POV

If You where A Twin I Would Still Choose You
I sing in the Car on my way to the Mall. I'm meeting up with my friends because we haven't done anything in a while. Thanks a lot mom. I pull up in the parking lot Turning off my car before getting out my car. I grab my phone and make my way inside. I literally let my eyes travel around trying to find my Friends which probably are at the food court.
And I was right. My whole Squad was pushing tables together so we can all sit together . I started when I saw Riley struggling to push that one small table. She looked up and gave me the finger and started pushing the table again. I just shake my head and sit down at a table that was pushed to the others.
"You guys know this might be illegal." I say chuckling. "it's not the first illegal thing we have done Jordan. Remember the one time when we stole t-" I cut Franky off. " It wasn't me I was just standing there!" I say defending myself. "Whatever" Franky mumbles. We all start talking after we all got seated. I got bored after a while and only listen.
"My cousin is coming over tomorrow." Franky says. Wait wait hold up me and Franky are supposed to go to the pool tomorrow. "Aren't we suppose to go to the pool tomorrow Franky?"I ask Franky.
"Well yeah he will just come with us." Franky answers laying an arm around me. " ok " I say.
I don't know much about him I just know that him and Franky are really close. Franky sometimes visits him. And I think his name is Jose . But I don't really care. We just kept on talking till I hear the worst annoying voice ever.
" OMG Look at these Fat kids Guys HAHAHA" My twin sister Janae. She's such a Brat! She clearly things she's the best and older Twin. But I am 7 minutes older then her and she already had more boyfriends then me, sex and she gave a Teacher A BLOWJOB! Nasty little brat. "Shut the fuck up and leave your so embarrassing!" I yell at her.
"Clearly not as embarrassing as you are like look at you so FAT!" She says laughing. "Yeah well at least I don't give Teachers a freakin Blowjob!" I fire back. Everybody looks at my sister disgusted. Her friends didn't looked shocked like they already knew. Bitches probably did the same. My Sister just looks around, trying not to cry because almost everybody knew now and half school is here at the mall. The throws her salat to the floor and ran away her friends following behind her. "Slut" I mumble under my breath and turn back to Franky.
"So where was we?"
*skip mall*
I'm laying on my bed, with my pink shorts on and a cropped tanktop. I was on Instagram looking at all those memes, when I heard somebody knocking on my window. I walk over to my window and open it.
"What are you doing here it's like 10 pm." I say to Franky. "I don't know, but damn Mami you look fine." Franky said.
I hit him on the shoulder and Franky climbs the rest inside to my room.
You probably wonder why he comes through my window. It's because I'm not allowed to have boys over at night. Damn I'm not even allowed to let any boy in my house. But my parent know Franky since pre school so he's allowed to come over.
"So about tomorrow, we will come pick you up around 2pm." Franky says looking at me.
"Um yes sure." I don't know how to answer to him. We just sit there and continue talking. Franky leaves about half n hour later. I just go back on Instagram till I fall asleep. I have been on the phone for an hour already and I can't sleep. My stomach doesn't feel good about tomorrow. I don't think I want to go while Franky's cousin is here. I know something bad is gonna happen.
*next morning*
I get up and literally drag myself to the bath room and get ready. I brush through my thick curly hair and put it up in a bun. I put on my 2piece swimsuit and look at myself. I'm 5'3, thin, no curves, weird looking. Clearly I wasnt happy with how I look. I just shake my head and put on a large Black shirt that says 'your ugly' and black high waisted shorts.
It's now 12pm. Lunchtime. I walk downstairs and greet my momma. She's the best. I grab me some bread and walk back upstairs. I eat the bread then just go on Instagram and snapchat.
BESTFRAAAAAAND🔫💞 ; we here!