Big Ole Night

Few days later , After the incident happened , My brother was having a great recovery he was on bed rest most of the time . Since glass was thrown in his eye he needed severe eye surgery . The doctors recommended he got LASIK surgery . ( laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis) However , tonight was Conner big birthday bash that he invited the whole school too . I wasn't going to miss it for the world we could become known in the school and I wouldn't miss a chance to see Noah he was kinda gorgeous , I giggle to myself as I get up from my thoughts . The party starts at 9 and ends at 3 in the morning so I have enough time to do everything I need to go to the party . As I leave my room and knock on Kaitlyn door to see if she's awake and wants to go out with me I start thinking about tonight and how amazing it's going to be without my brother supervision. Kaitlyn finally opens the door after a  long five minutes passed .
What were you doing ? Masturbating ? , I say with a smirk on my face
Kels that's not funny she answers with the straightest face .
Come with me to do my nails , eyebrows and hair I say to her and she replies back by saying okay .
Why you so dry ? I asked
What ? she replied annoyed
ANOTHER MASTURBATING JOKE . I say laughing , I crack myself up as I laugh harder .
She tried to kick me out the room but it didn't work . Kylie went out already with Isabella and Isaiah , I swear their always together ever since the mall . So as me and Kaitlyn get ready to go out we listen to famous dex just to get hype like we always do .
How we getting to the salon , she asks me
Well were both 15 and have no license so we have to take the magical bus I said sarcastically .
So after the finishing touches of our make up and hairstyles we walk towards the bus stop . After a couple of minutes the bus finally arrives and we hop on . As we was getting on the bus , Dominic hops on as well and I kinda think he was following us because on our walk to the bus he was behind us most of the time . He only wants Kaitlyn .
Hey Girls , He says sitting down next to me making it awkward since I was in the middle of him and Kaitlyn .
Waspoppin . I said trying to have conversation
Hey Dominic . Kaitlyn adds with the biggest smile on her face . They both had some big beautiful smiles . Kaitlyn loved dark skins with big smiles . They seem to make the situation more awkward for me because they start talking and getting to know eachother with me sitting directly in the middle of them . I was so short so he would look over my head to see her and she was only an inch taller than me . Suddenly , my mom calls saving me from this horrible thing that's happening to me . She asked about the party and asked for details that I didn't hesitate to give her . However alcohol was not mentioned . Once I get off the phone it was like I missed everything , They done exchanged numbers and he leaves the bus with her having the biggest blush on her face .
I dubbed him , shes says
Why ? I asked kinda upset
He needs to fight , She told me and I left the conversation at ease .
So what the hell happened , I asked
He's really cool and we want to have more conversations She replies .
I've never been so confused !
Next stop we got off the bus and headed down the street towards the salon to complete our mission .
Good morning ladies , The nail lady said in her asian accent . Write your names down for a full set and wait near the chairs in the corner she adds as we nod and do what she just told us .
After about 10 minutes we finally was called up by 2 different ladies with the same accent . Kaitlyn gets all white tips and her eyebrows curved and clean . As for me I got nude tips and my eyebrows was already thick and curved so the lady shaped them and cleaned them . As we get our toes done , we both decided to get white on our toes , The ladies start speaking another language we didn't understand . It wasn't Spanish because  that was my second language . Finally done , we dry our nails and leave the salon .
Before the hair appointment at 2 , We decided to stop and get food . Fat girls always getting ( Fat mentally ) So , we stop by Mcdonalds and order 2 burgers each , Large fries and 2 Frappes . After we finished eating we headed to the salon to get our hair done .
It smelled like smoke and steam in the hair salon as we walked in holding frappes . They took Kaitlyn first and she just got a wash and set and made sure they curled it so it had bounce . When they too me I washed my hair rapped it in bantu knots and waited until it curled and than went under the dryer to set the curls . After paying about $50 all together we head home , listening to anaconda on repeat and talking about tonight . As we arrive home its about 6 pm and we at 3 1/2 hours to get ready if we wanted to make it to the party  "Fashionably late "  . Kylie was already home half dressed doing her makeup , she always look so pretty with her tanned skin . Kaitlyn noticed something on her neck and pointed it out to me.
KYLIEE . Me and Kaitlyn yell to her .
What girls ? she asks knowing exactly what were talking about . We have to get ready she adds on . So we ignore them hickies on her neck and start getting ready for the party that will never be forgotten . 
20 minute showers
20 minutes putting clothes on
and than extra time for make up and everything else that needed to be done before the party including the lecture from Kj about the " dangerous boys " . The clock finally hit 10 and we started heading out to the party looking like a bag of money . Isabella drives playing classical music than anything as we drives to the party .
TURN THIS SHIT OFF , Kaitlyn yells and we all laugh . We finally get to the party thank the lord because I couldn't take the classics anymore . We already see people drunk and blasting A - boogie but of course he's popping .
Half on a baby Na Na Na Na . Sings Kylie as she steps out the car .
The night goes on and the girls taking shots over and over again. Dancing with everyone and having the time of our lives . Noah comes near me and asks to dance , I think he asked to get me away from the other boys I was near . Now everyone know " take you down " is my favorite song so when it came on my inner bad girl came out and Noah got the best dance. Kaitlyn was next to me giving another boy a lap dance until Dominic came but waistline was now shown to the world . Reggae came on and Kaitlyn was dancing with Dominic she jacks she dont like him but that boy drives her hormones crazy . Suddenly we heard cheering, So we follow the crowd toward the pool ,Kylie was skinny dipping butt ass naked .
Isaiah was recording , Im starting to dislike him . When she puts her clothes back on we have more drinks getting more drunk than ever . The party started to come to an end and the police showed up complaining about the noise . Connor brother got arrested for giving under age teens alcohol but I was too drunk to care at the moment . Isabella was too drunk to drive , so I caught a ride with Noah and Kaitlyn caught a ride with Dominic . Kylie was looking for Isaiah for hours but he was missing so we brought her in the car and she fell asleep . As we drive to my house Noah talks
I think your really cool , pretty and chill . People may say im a hoe but im actually really cool and I would love if you gave me a chance He explains . I didn't say anything until we got to my house , we get home and I finally say " i dont fuck with people thats gonna fuck me over "
Just than me and kylie gets out the car and goes in the house with Kaitlyn .