Who does she think she is?!

Sam's pov:
Dean and i are going to a crime scene which could possibly be linked to all the rest of the recent links of murders.

We put on our suits and grab our badges.

"Ready to go?" Dean asked.

"Yea." We walked out of the motel and went to the crime scene.
Once we arrive we get out and go to the yellow tape.an officer walks up.

"FBI. Im agent rhodes this is my partner agent garrix." Dean says
I hold up my badge.

"Well you must be mixed up cause an agent just came by here!" The officer says.

"What?!" Dean says confused.

"Yea in fact there she is." He pointed to the other side of the crime scene at a woman walking away in a beige long coat with a black hat on.

"Sorry she's new it was our job she must've grabbed the wrong folder at the bureau again." I say in a jokey manner.

"I see noobies eh? I understand." He lift up the yellow tape and we went under.
We went over to the witness.

"FBI agent rhodes that's agent garrix." Dean says.

"I already talk to FBI." she said sniffing.

"Can you tell us what she looked like?" I asked her.

"She had long (h/c), and (e/c) eyes and she was really nice she gave me her card and told me to call anytime day or night she even said she wouldn't mind consoling me."

"Do you mind showing us her card?" I asked.

"Sure." She gave me a card. It looked alot like ours except for the name and number.
FBI
Agent S.Rosemary
(111)222-3333

"Alright thank maam sorry for your loss." I say.
And we leave.

"Dammit sam she beat us to it that's the 7th time this month!" Dean yelled.

"I know dean." I say.

"We have to do something about it."

"What exactly?"

"Try and beat her to the punch."

"We tried that last month remember?"

"Dammit lets just go to the motel." Dean slams the car door and we drive off.

Your pov:
God i swear those winchesters must be following me or something for the past two months I've caught at least one glimpse of them in my peripheral vision!
I'm working on this case for what seems like a werewolf not too hard to figure out despite how they may try and cover there tracks. Just having a problem figuring out they they are.

I drive to my motel and take of my jacket and hat and get on my laptop and do some more research on the neighborhood who's lived there the longest and what not and nothing seems to meet standards. I guess ill have to do some interviews later.

After nonstop hours of research i decide to give it a rest and take a shower afterwards. After i get out i get a phone call from and unknown number.

I clear my throat so i can change my voice then i answer.

"Hello?" I say in a different voice

"Hi is this Agent..S.Rosemary?" I have a sneaking suspicion of who it may be.

"Nah man who this is?"

"Oh I'm agent garrix we have business to discuss."

"Well sorry man i got the wrong number."

"Ok I'm sorry."

He hangs up.

I haven't herd that voice so long. When i heard his voice my heart was close to breaking. It doesn't matter how long i stay away from him i still remember him like a fresh memory...Sam Winchester.

The next day...

I wake up and put on my black business suit with the pencil skirt and white blouse underneath. To prepare for the interviews That's when i went to the diner to get some food and i noticed 'them.' There the Winchesters. I try and avoid them as best as i can i put on my shades and got into the bathroom to put my hair into a tight ponytail. Then sit down. I stick my face in the menu.

Sam's pov:

We've been trying to find a connection and we have the stupidest connection..

All the victims went out to take out the garbage...ridiculous.
We decided to stop after nonstop research and go to a diner and eat. We sit down in a booth and look at the menu i choose the grilled chicken salad. While dean got the double-tripled bacon cheese burger meal with a strawberry milkshake and of course apple pie that's Dean's way of treating himself after he thinks hes done too much research.
We were discussing the case and everything was going as it should until....
Dean started checking out a chick.
She got up and walked by us,

"Hey sweet cheeks." Dean says

She smiles and nods her head as if to say hello and continue on her way.

She seemed very familiar then it hit me

"Dean!" I whisper.

"What?" He asked dumbfounded

"Don't you know who that is?!"

"No who?"

"That was the woman who keeps stealing our cases!"

Deans eyes went wide as dinner plates.
He put cash down on the table and we rushed out of the diner just in time.

She was trying to run away.

Your pov:

Son of a bitch they figured me out. I can not have know its me not yet!
I run but that damn moose has always been faster than me! Soon he pinned me against a wall.

"Woah sammy i forgot how rough you were what next bondage?" I joke.

"Who are you?" He gritted through his teeth.

"You know who i am you dumb moose."

"Crowley?"

"The hell is that?!"

"Who are you and why are you following us?!"

"Woah woah woah following you?! I've spent the rest of my life trying to avoid you!"

"Tell me who your are right now or-!"

"Or what you'll cuff me up to a chair splash me with holy water sammy you've become a kinky bastard now look i suggest you let me go so i can go about my case."

"Or what?"

"Does your soldier march?"

"What?"

"Not for long." I kick him in the nuts and run off.

Sam's pov:

Now i see what she meant by soldier and damn that hurt.

Dean came in late,"what happened?!"

"Our little case thief just socked me in the forbidden zone and ran off."

"You had her?!"

"Yes!"

"Dammit i wanted to be the one to catch her!"

Who the hell does she think she is?!