#9

*Crash! Thud! The rooms door finally gave way and let Danny in.* "I'm coming for you you little tease." "In your dreams." she said as she headed out the other door and made her way to the west side of the house. *Angel still in the walls had no idea that Danny had found the other secret door and was after her now.* "I'm right behind you little girl." * He grabs her shoulder and pulls her down.* "I win you little bitch now I get my prize." "Like I said the first time, in your dreams." *Angel slaps him and makes a run for it. She finds the hidden door and runs out. She blocks it and darts to the nearest room.* "Damn it! I'm done with the nice shit you little slut i'm gonna get my god damn prize with or with out your permission!" *He breaks down the door and charges to her room.* "Let me in or i'll bust down this damn door!" "NO! I'm Not giving you that prize because you will never win!" *She finds a nail gun and nails the door shut.* " You are mine. You gave me you all those years ago and you'll do it again." "There's no way you'll make me surrender to you!" "I will, you just wait." *The rooms go silent and the air grows still.* "Yaowwwwww!  Let me out!" "Donnie! No don't hurt him!" "I wont if you come to me Angel." *Angel rips the nails out of the door and opens it. She walks right to Danny.*