Chapter Ten

Heaths POV.

The day has finally arrived.

"Pete, Josh, Damien, Harry, Emily and Mia Mason can you please stand. " The judge calls.

"The jury have found you guilty of the kidnapping of Kyle Braxton." He hisses.

I throw an arm around Kyle and pull him close.

"I told you it was going to be okay mate." I smile.

Kyle has tears of joy falling from his eyes.

"Emily Mason you are sentenced to 4 years on your involvement in the kidnapping." The judge sentences.

We are all shocked Kyle said that Emily didn't do much, this gave us some joy that the others would be sent away for a long time.

"Mia Mason you manipulated Mr Braxton and you played a major part in his kidnapping. For that we sentence you to 7 years imprisonment." The judge sentences.

Mia turns her head to look at Kyle with glaring eyes which Kyle ignores, I comfort him.

"It's going to be alright mate." I grin pulling him closer.

He grins up at me knowing that this family that tortured him.

"Harry and Pete Mason you played a even bigger part in the kidnapping of Kyle Braxton." The judge starts.

"I think 12 years mate." I grin ruffling his hair.

He still looked anxious.

"For that you are sentenced to 17 years imprisonment." The judge sentences, Kyle looks up shocked.

"Josh and Damien Mason you didn't just kidnap Mr Braxton, you assaulted him as well, you took this too far for a grudge and for that I sentence you to 19 years imprisonment, with an added 7 years added in for breaking your good behavior bond which makes a total of 26 years imprisonment." The judge sentences.

"See mate, their going to pay." I smiles nudging Kyle.

They are all taken away but Damien glares at Kyle.

"This isn't over pretty boy." He hisses.

He's pulled away from Kyle.

"See mate, nothing to worry about." Brax grins ruffling Kyle's hair.

Bianca and Ricky both hug Kyle.

"So pizza?" I ask.

"Yea sounds good." Kyle grins.

"Good Brax's shout." I laugh.

We all walk out of the court house, and I rest my arm on Kyle's shoulder.

It was finally over.

Kyle's POV

It wasn't over not by a long shot. I didn't know when or how but I knew deep down the Mason's would get revenge somehow.