Chapter 1: The New Girl

"Oh Yuka-chan~" A voice echoed through the long, eerie halls.

Yuka ran as fast as she could away from the voice, trying to get farther and farther away. "OH ONIIII-CHAAAAN!!" She cried out, wanting Satoshi to help her so bad.

Getting trapped into a corner, the silhouette of a male stood in front of her holding a rather sharp, pointy blade.

"No where to run my dear little rabbit~"  The figure cooed softly, and plunged into the petite female.

Letting out a loud a blood curling scream, everything started to fade to black..
-------------------
BEEP BEEP BEEP!

With her heart racing, Yuka awoke in cold sweat, and the hit her alarm clock gently. She took a few deep breaths to try to calm down. Every so often, she would have these nightmares about Heavenly Host, and this one specific male whom she couldn't remember at all. It was as her mind tried to erase him from it, almost successfully accomplishing it. Although, she didn't worry about it too much, it couldn't be that important could it?

Sighing softly, she looked out at the clock reading, 7 am, a smile quickly plastered her face. She was extremely excited because today would be her first day of high school at new school, Byakudan High.

Finally getting out of bed, she towards her closet, pulling open as fast as she, she then pulled out a uniform of white long sleeve shirt, a green sash with a bright red bow attached to it, and a green short skirt.

Slipping out of her blue night grown, the girl changed into her uniform rather faster than usual. She also, wore black thigh socks, and white flat shoes which complimented the freshmen's uniform. She then, combed her hair while moving her bangs out of the way. She then grabbed her pink head band, and stared at it.

'Should I even wear this...?'

She wondered, she loved this headband to bits, but she didn't want to look childish. She wanted to look a bit more mature since this was a new place. Sighing softly, she placed it down, and grabbed a red one instead. Maybe this would work better perhaps?

Glancing over at the time, it didn't matter now to Yuka. She wanted to spend a little time before she left with her Onii-chan.
-----------------

"Onii-chan~" Yuka sang happily as she skipped down the stairs to be greeted by her older brother, Satoshi.

"Ah, Good morning Yuka-chan! Are you ready for your first day at Byakudan high?" He asked giving his little sister, small nudge with a smile.

"Yuka-chan is ready!!" She said childishly around her Onii-Chan. She then quickly shut her mouth.

"What is it Yuka-chan?" Satoshi asked a bit concerned.

"I-I...", the girl stuttered, "I want to sound more mature." She replied while frowning a bit.

"Yuka..." Satoshi quietly said while walking towards her, "You don't need to change who you are just because you're going to a new school. You're perfect the way you are, and your personality is incredible. I'm sure you'll make friends today, and I'm sure they'll like you for YOU. Not this unheard of Yuka-chan, you see what I'm trying to say Yuka?" He told her.

Yuka nodded while feeling a bit more happy now, and a little less stressed. She hugged her older brother, "Thank you Onii-chan!~"

"Aye, it's what I'm here for." He said in response as a joke while hugging the female back tightly. "I'll take you to school now Yuka-chan."

"Okay!!" She replied while giggling.
----------------------

Getting out of the car, Yuka waved off her brother, but something felt a bit off. She was having the feeling of someone watching her. The presence of this felt unnerving, and she decided to just shrug it off for now, and continuing walking towards the building. Little did she know, a tale, muscular male with Raven locks kept an eye on her while grinning.