Chapter 1

"Hey mum" I quietly said to Maura feeling a little bit awkward.

"Hey mil, I'm sooo sorry for everything that's happened to you I shouldn't have let you go and I'm sorry I missed you so much" Maura 'mum' said whilst pulling me into a tight hug.

I just stood there for a bit but then I hugged her back remember all the fun memories we had and how much I actually missed my mum.

"I missed you too mum you have no idea" I replied feeling more comfortable.

"Alrighty let's get going Niall is at home waiting to see you again, I should warn you he has his band members over there a bit loud and love meeting new people especially louis." mum said really excitedly and quite fast.

We walked out of the airport and into mums car that Niall had bought her I thought it was really cute he always was a great son too her especially since I haven't been around.

*1/2 hour car ride later*

We walked up to the door after getting out of the car. mum opens the door and is literally tackled by 5 boys 5 grown boys I feel sorry for my mum.

"Can you please not squash my mum" I said in a sassy tone.

"Millll!!!!" Niall cried.

"Bro, I've missed you soo much it's not funny." I said as he squashed me in a hug.

"Guys this is Amelia, my younger sister." he introduced me to them.

"Hi guys"

"I'm louis"

"I'm zayn"

"I'm harry"

"And I'm liam"

Soon as he spoke I got lost in trance he was so beautiful he seemed the most matture out of all of them seeing Harry winked louis screamed and zayn seemed heaps shy.