Chapter 1.

It was Monday, rain was pouring and I was walking to school with a cup of coffee from Starbucks. And all of that is thanks to my mum who doesn't let me drive and won't take me to school.I can walk, right? So, why would she bother driving me? Just when I thought this day can't get any worse, a car on my right splashed me. It pissed me off because I was far from home and I couldn't go change myself because I would be late for class. Great -.- So, what else could I do but continue walking.

After few corners I saw that car on traffic light, so when I was crossing road I „accidently“ spill my coffee in his car because window was open. „Good job“ I was thinking to myself while walking away and smirking. By the time I got to school, my clothes was almost dry, but that's when I saw that car… that car from the earlier today. And, on my bad luck, principle Gordon got out of it. „Oh, crap“ was all I said.

„Mrs.Montgomery …“ he said and chill went down my spine after I realized what I did.

„Yes principal Gordon?“ „Strange thing happened to me this morning“ „Really“ I said with curiosity in my eyes. I knew I was in big trouble, so the best thing I could do is act like I don't know that the hell he was talking about. „Yes. And I thought you could tell me more about it“

„Me, sir? How could I know something like that?“ „You tell me“ „All I can say is that I see that you, sir, got up on wrong foot. I mean, that tie with that suit? I don't think so. And that stain of coffee?“ OMG what's wrong with me? I would never say something like that. And then, when the vein on his neck started pulsating hard, I knew I was in big trouble

„Mrs. Montgomery what's gotten into you? And I know that you spill that coffee on me“

„Me, sir? I would never do such a thing“

„No, I know. You didn't do that, your hand did, right?“

„No, principle Gordon…“

„No? I saw you, miss Montgomery “ he said with firm look on his face

„Maybe I was possessed?“ now I was really out of line. Shut up, Bobby, shut up – I was repeating in my head in hope that I would stop saying nonsense. Again, I would never make fun of older person like that. But I kind of liked it. I always acted like „good“ kid. Maybe it was time that I start acting a little bad.

„Enough is enough. Miss Montgomery…“

„Yes, sir?“ „Detention – today, after school!“

„Good call sir“ and with that we finished our conversation and he left. I’m really one hell of a lucky girl. Some people always do bad stuff and go unpunished and I once, just once do something like that and get busted. Life really loves me. Like that wasn’t enough now I have to go to Duncan’s class I pretend that I’m listening to him when I’m only looking at him and counting dots on walls or thinking of Jake...

then I got stopped in my thinking by voice call for me from the end of the hallway.

“Bo, Bobby, wait for me, would ya?”then Jake came running to me breathless of all that running and shouting. Poor thing...

“Sorry, babe. I didn’t hear you”

“That’s okay” he said while kissing my cheek gently “Where are we going after school?”

“Detention” “I was thinking Thick Bar... wait what?”

“Yeah, I spilled my coffee on principal Gordon so...”

“No, you didn’t. Hahahaha” I gave him pointed look “uuu, Bobby Williams did the first bad thing in her life. I like it :D”

“Oh, shut up” I said while hitting his arm

“No, seriously now, how did that happen?” Just when I was about to tell him the school bell rang “Com on, I’ll tell you later” and with that we went separate ways. I was just sitting in my chair and wondering how slow time is running, so I started counting dots, what else. 1 dot, 2 dots, 3... after an hour I got to 421 dot. And they said I don’t know how to count I smiled to myself. “Miss Williams, what’s so funny. Please, tell us so that we can all laugh”

“Oh, no, nothing professor Duncan, I was just...” and then the bell rang. Thank you God.

“Bell saved you miss Montgomery” he gave me pointed look and went from the classroom. After few more boring classes, except History which is kinda interesting, it was time for detention. I went to basement – where was class for detention, and sat on a chair at the end. People just started coming and I was thinking to myself about them and their “crimes”.

Sam Garret – he was always full of bruises because of fights, so I guess that’s why he’s in here – fights.

Jenny Wallace – they caught her in professor Kate’s cabinet trying to steal tests.

Alex Stone – he always makes fun of students and teachers. We have few classes together, he’s really funny to be with.

And then he came in, Harry Styles, no one ever knew why he was in detention, but as far as I heard he was regular guest in detention. Something about him just didn’t sit well on me, I didn’t like him.

“Bobby, why are you here” someone asked me. When I turned around I saw Alex “Well I kinda spilled my coffee on principle Gordon.

But he deserved it” “HAHAHAHA I’m sure he did ;)” he said and then miss Potter came in and told us to do something and that she’ll be checking on us. But the truth was, she was sleeping until the detention was over and everybody knew that.

“Let’s go” someone said and I just stayed sitting there.

“You coming, little one?” Harry Styles said while nodding his head in my direction “I...”