Goodbye Mom

As Dana and I walked down an alley, I realised something. "Dana! You remember mom? She...uh...still lives here. Wanna say hi?"I asked.
"I'm not really sure. Remember what happened?" Dana said.
"......yeah whatever! Don't you wanna stay at this hotel for a minute?"
"Why"
"Just...do it, please?"
"..........ugh,um.....argh fine."
I took my little sister into the hotel and left her at the reception. Then I left." Where you going?" Asked Dana.
" Nowhere." I said leaving the hotel room. I always thought that it was weird my 13 year old sister was with me in this crime business....she was pretty good at the game.

Where was I going? To explain everything to my mom. The thing is, when I was 12 and Dana was 9, Dad left the family and he never said why. Late at night I caught him leaving so I followed him. He was going to the alley I will never ever forget because that's the night when I caught my father red handed....With a gun in his hand and I watches as he pulled the trigger. I ran back home and into the backyard, crying. Then I wondered what it felt like. So I held a gun against a wild cats head and fired. I felt nothing. No guilt. So that was the day I ran away from home to find my dad, who went missing that night. My mom hasn't seen me since. Of course as a little sister, Dana followed and.....here we are.

I knocked on the door....number 13. And no one answered. So I went in. It was empty and smelt of burnt cigarettes." Hello? Mom?" I called. No answer.