Carnaval | part 1

Connors pov:
"Troye come on, I would like to get to the Carnaval sometime today!" I yell from the front door. I'm picking Troye up so we can go to the carnival.
"Hold on I'm coming now!" He yells back from upstairs.
"You said that 10 minutes ago. Now let's go!" I yell again.
"Alright!" He yells, a moment later he runs down the stairs. He's wearing black skinny jeans and a slim light blue button up t-shirt. "Is this ok?" He asks looking at what he's wearing. He always looks amazing to me.
"You look great," I say smiling.
"Are you sure?" He asks as he walks over to me.
"Yes I'm sure," I say placing my hand on his shoulder "now let's go."
"Fine let's go."
We walk out the door to my car and jump in. While driving I occasionally look across at Troye who is sitting sweetly next to me. Maybe tonight I could do something special.

We arrive at the Carnaval. Zoe, Alfie, Jim, Tanya, Marcus, Naomi, dan and phil were already there waiting at the gate. I park the car, we hop out and walk over the group.
"So glad you finally made it." Alfie says sarcastically.
"Well it's nice to see you too Alfie," I laugh.
"At least you're here before Joe and Caspar, I wonder where they are?"
Zoe says looking around. I glance at Troye but he was already looking at me. We were thinking the same thing.
"I think they said they had to go somewhere before they came here," I says quickly before anyone could ask anything else.
"Um ok," says Zoe frowning suspiciously.
"So our plan is to walk around for an hour or so and wait until it gets dark so we can go on some rides," says Jim. Troye looks at me then back at Jim.
"That's good with us," Troye says answering for both of us.
"So are we going to stand here all night or are we going to go in and have fun," yells Tanya. We all laugh and head in the carnival gates.

We watch as Zoe runs around like a child in a toy store dragging Alfie by the arm and pointing at everything. I look over to my left to see Jim and Tanya who were standing in each others arms lost in each other's eyes. Standing to the right of them is Marcus and Naomi. Marcus had his arm around Naomis shoulder and she had her head on his shoulder, holding his hand. They all look so cute together. On the right side of me is Dan and Phil. I notice Dan looking at Phil with the sweetest eyes I've ever seen. Phil smiles as he realises Dan was staring at him and looks up at him. They look into each others eyes like they were having a conversation before Phil reach his hand out to hold Dans hand. Dans face flushes red which made Phil giggle. He leans his head against Dans shoulder/neck and goes back to watching Zoe. Dans eyes flick up from Phil and see me looking at him. I could see so much love in his eyes. I smile as to say you two look so cute and he smiles as to say thank you before he lent his head against Phil's and goes back to watching Zoe. I looked at the ground and thought about holding Troyes hand. I looked over at him who is laughing at Zoe. He looks so cute which made me smile and that's when he looks up at me, sky blue meeting forest green. He smiles before he reaches out his left hand for mine. He steps in front of my body and grabs my left hand in his and wrapped my arms around him. I lean my head on his shoulder and watch Zoe.

Joes pov:
Caspar and I walk out of the restaurant we just had dinner at.
"That was really nice," Caspar says.
"Yeah it was," I say trying to remember where I parked my car. Caspar grabs my wrist and I look up at him. His eyes making my heart melt.
"Thank you so much for tonight Joe," he says bringing me in for a hug.
"I'm glad you liked it," I say hugging him tightly back. We pull away from the hug and I look back into his eyes. "Now can you help me find the car," I say looking around. Caspar looks at me as to say are you kidding me and rolls his eyes. "What?" I say frowning. He takes my keys off me and presses the unlock button. The car goes off and I turn around and see it up the street. I look back at Caspar who is still looking at me but now smirking. "You knew it was there the whole time didn't you," I say looking at him unimpressed. He nods the smirk not leaving his face. "You know what I hate you," I say jokingly walking off towards the car.
"Oh Joe don't be like this," Caspar says catching up to me. I just roll my eyes. "Joe you love me," he adds.
"I hate you," I say.
Caspar puts his hand in mine making me stop and look up at him. "You love me," he says with the sweetest eyes. Feeling like I want to cry, I nod and pull him in for another hug. We let go and keep walking towards the car.
"Hey I have a great idea," Caspar excitedly pretty much yelling in my ear.
"What?" I say making myself seem more excited than he is. Im also concerned as to what his great idea is.
"We should get ice cream before we go to the carnival," he says smiling happily like a little child.
I shake my head "nope not happening," I say.
"Oh come on Jo Jo," Caspar says now sounding like a child.
"I said no Caspar," I say treating him like a child.
"Joe," he says before stopping in the middle of the footpath.
"Caspar we don't have time for this," I say turning around and looking at him. He is giving me puppy eyes. "No oh don't look at me like that. I hate it when you do that," I say but he didn't stop, his puppy eyes got worst. He knows I always give into him when he does it. "Alright fine," I say giving in.
Caspar smiles widely and runs over to me. "Thank you," he says giving me a hug.
"You better be thankful," I say smirking before getting into the car. We drive to an ice cream place, get some ice cream then go to the Carnaval.