You're a Ghost! Wrong I'm a Vampire~1

Hey I'm Alli and well I'm here to share my Ghostly experience which turned out to be so wrong! It all started when i was walking home from a Halloween party. And like always you feel like you're being followed, well yes I felt like I was being followed.

So I... turned around and well one advice. Never EVER look back when you feel like your being followed becuase you know what's comming. You see no one! not even a freaking leaf! So i just went home and that's when the feeling subsided.

Cause I don't only think it I SEE it and 'IT' looks so real and touchable and that's the time when I could say it's no a boy but 'IT' is a boy! "Hey I'm no boy! I'm a guy'" It said glaring down at me. "And stop calling me IT!" The guy said glaring at me again.

And that's when I realized he just red my mind! "What are you?!" I said looking at him suspiciously. "I'm a vampire" he said baring his fangs at me for proof. "Okay... how about let's go to the living room and I'll get you some candies" I said smiling up at him and getting up. "I am not kidding!" he suddenly screamed.

"Okay blood then..." i said thinking this is the best night ever I'm gonna get punked and it's gonna be shown on TV! "You are not getting punked!" He said looking at me like I'm crazy. "Hey you red my mind again!" I said looking at him. 'this is the best advanced April's fools day!' I thought. "You- are- hopeless!" He said giving up.

"I have one little question"  I said looking at him. "What is it?" He said lying down on my bed. "What's your name?" I said smiling up at him. "That! That's the right question to ask a stranger!" He said sitting up. "I'm Alexander, call me Alex for short" He said reaching out his hand for a hand shake. "Alli, and no handshakes with a vampire" I said keeping my hand in my pockets.

"Good this you believe me now, by the way do you know where we I could get blood i'm getting a little hungry you know" Alex said his eyes turning red. "The blood-" I didn't get to finish since Alex had me by my neck. "how about you instead!" Alex said as he bit down my neck causing me to scream. But of course he covered my mouth making my screams muffled. Once Alex was finished I was unconscious but breathing.

When i woke up alex was gone, but I felt something on my neck "A scar?". "Yes a mark or as you have said a scar" Alex said from my open window. "Just when I thought he was gone..." I mumbled."Hey I kinda heard that!" Alex said sitting down on my bed. "Oh and by the way don't even think I'll ever leave you since... You might reveal my secret..." He said looking at me with that smile  of his.