CHAPTER #8: Yumi's Training (Part #I)

(Yumi's Side)
After declaring that she will get stronger for her Master's sake, Yumi set off to Baboon Mountain. As she was walking, a Humandrill struck her with its bat from behind. She didn't have time to react. Blood started dripping from her head and she started losing vision. She reached for her sword before it swung it's bat again.
She blocked the bat and pushed the Humandrill away.
'This is going to be a long fight.' She thought.

Yumi unsheathed her sword she now called Falmea, and swiftly but quickly moved to the giant Humandrill. She sliced its leg and the baboon screeched in pain, signaling aother humongous Humandrills. Yumi covered her cat ears in pain of the noise. She got herself ready until a girl with black hair and a boy with red hair and mask came and started attacking it.

"Let's do this." The girl said.

"Guys first." The boy said.

(I know this is from RWBY, but forgive me.)

They moved so quickly that Yumi couldn't see them. Their weapons surprised her at first. A two-in-one weapon, whoever thought of that must be a genius. A few seconds later, they were done.

"Um, excuse me?" Yumi said.

Her two saviors looked back at her. The girl's eyes widened at Yumi's ears. She walked up to her.

"Wait, you're a faunus too? A cat as well?" She said.

"A what?" Yumi was confused. "What's a faunus?"

"A faunus is a hybrid of a human and animal. I guess you're one too." The boy said. "That's Blake by the way, and I'm Adam. I'm a bull faunus and Blake's a cat faunus just like you."

"Thank you, Adam and Blake. But I'm no faunus. I'm a neko apparently." She smiled at them. It felt nice to talk to people just like her.

"So, Yumi. Tell us about yourself. Why are you here exactly?" Blake asked.

Yumi told them about Mihawk, her training and why she was here in the first place.

"I see. Well, if you need to train, we can help you out. We're staying here for a year so that'll give us plenty of time to help you. Deal?" Adam proposed.

"Deal." Yumi shacked his hand along with Blake's. She couldn't wait to train with her new friends.

(MEANWHILE~)

The woman sat in his lap, excited about the pleasure she'll feel. She couldn't wait. She grabbed his crotch, which is starting to bulge out. As much as he didn't want to do this, he needed to. He hated the woman with a passion, but she somehow managed to hypnotize him into making him want her.

"Are you ready....Dracule?" The torquiose-haired woman said, licking her lips.

'Yumi.....I'm sorry.'

OOOOOHHHH! CLIFFHANGER! RWBY AND ONE PIECE! SOME COME BACK SURPRISE HUH? I'M SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU GUYS WAITING. NEXT CHAPTER COMING TOMORROW. I PROMISE! ALSO, I'VE BEEN WORKING ON A STORY ABOUT MYSELF FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS, IT'S NOT MUCH BUT WHATEVES. IT'S CALLED 'STORY OF MY LIFE' BY YOURS TRULY. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

LOVE YOU~

TWILIGHT OUT!