The punk one

A long white dress was on my body.My hair were curly,and my hands were in white gloves.I was in a forest.A dark forest.I was started running,running so fast like someone was chasing me.I was now somewhere different.Somewhere sunny.A man with a mask on his face was behind me,and when i  turned aroun,he gave me a black rose.When i touched the rose,everything had dissapeard,and i was somewhere dark.

I was in a nightmare.

I took some breathes,and then i fell in sleep again.

I have school tomorrow.

*Harry's pov*

His green,icy eyes were looking his grey city.He was smoking for 5th time this day.His phone ringed,and he slided his long fingers in his trousers pocket.He picked up his iphone,and he ansewer the call.

'Yeah?'

A deep,man voice was heard.

'Styles,i want you to kill someone'

His boss told him in a dark shade of his voice.

'Name?'

'Diana Rose.'

'a girl?why?'

'because of her father.Now quikly.I have sent a limounise to take you to your brother'

The call was ended and Harry was smiling.

He picked up the wrong job,but he liked it.

Part 2,chapter 1

Diana picked up some clothes,one jean and one purple shirt.She brushed her long  hair,and she put some make-up on her face.She left her house,and she went to her school.                                        She was happy,but not for long.When the 7 hours passed,she left the school,and she started walking.The sky became darker,and the atmosphere more cold.She picked an umprella from her bag,and she covered up her head.She was walking faster,almost running.Some drops of rain fell from the dark sky,and the cold rain made her shudder.She saw a cafeteria ,and she pushed the white door of Starbucks,to come in.A warm air surrounded her,and she felt good.She ordered a coffee,and she sat in a white chair.Outside it was raining wild,and she thought to stay to Starbucks until rain stop.She called her mom,and she said that she will stay until the afternoon there.The hours passed fast,and the rain stopped.She stand up,and she left.Outside was night,so she walked fast.She saw a alley and she went there.It was darker,so she was frightened.But,she wasnt alone.Three boys saw her,and one of them ,came closer to her.He hugged her,and he closed her to his arms.His smell,incredible.His hug so warm,that you want to stay there forever.Diana saw the boy.He was beautiful.He has green eyes,brown hair,covered by a black beanie.He was wearing a white sleeveless shirt,no matter the weather.Thousands of tatoos on his body,some earrings in his perfect face.A jean,and vans.He was beautiful.The boy looked at Diana,and then he left her.

The reason?He didnt knew.

 He looked at her while she was running away.He didn't move.Something happened isnide him and he stayed there.Suddenly,one of the others boys,shout to him.

'What happened Harry?'

'I ....I do't know..'

'And if is that girl we looking for?'

'I don't think so.She is too young'

Harry walked away,and he smoked again.He was thinking of that girl.Something in her eyes,ithey made him to wonder.Wonder,how beautiful they are.

'Forget her Harry'

He whispered to himself.It was hard,but yes.He rolled his eyes and he kept smoking.

The funny is,that he didn't knew that ,that girl will change his life.

Diana's pov

Ok....what happened?Why he let me go?Some cold tears runned to my warm face , I started crying.

My life is gonna chnage from today.I will change.

But..if I meet him again?

Then?