Valentine❤️❤️❤️❤️

Raven's Point of view
Good morning world for it is I Raven waking up from my nap...12:00 A.M. What I was asleep for that long everyone is going to hate me.

Morning Ravens Point of view
I had waited all night for my fellow titan friends to wake up. I was sitting on the couch watching TV when Beast Boy walks in the OPS room. "You had a nice nap yesterday...right" Beast Boy had asked me while walking in. "Um yea I did have a good nap"I reply while changing the channel on the TV. "So what are you watching Raven" Beast Boy asked me as if he wanted the remote. "I was just checking if I like TV...I'd rather read" I say while throwing the remote to him. "Thanks" Beast Boy said confused. I pull out a book and start reading.
The book Raven is read(a little part of it)
"But I still love you Hunter" Ashly had said to Hunter while crying. "Maybe you should think before you kiss another guy" Hunter had said yelling at her. "We are threw" Hunter replied to him self. "No wait Hunter you don't understand it was a game of truth or dare" Ashly said crying. Really truth or dare I think to myself(This is Raven when it is normal). Wow truth or dare. I close the book because the love stuff was just annoying.

"What are you watching Beast Boy" I ask while sitting down. "The Live gaming show...I wish I was on it" before I could talk he says"I have a better score then the top dude...like really" Beast Boy told me while a single tear rolled down his face. "Maybe next year" I say while patting his back. "Thanks for being a great friend Raven" Beast Boy said while now laughing at the top guy on there. "4,000...weak" Beast Boy yelled while laughing. "Well what if they are beginners and it's to see who is the top beginner" I reply to him laughing at the score 4,000. "Maybe" Beast Boy said while smiling."I still think I should be in it"Beast Boy said making a weird face were his top lip and bottom lip moved side to side while his top lip was lifted.
Beast Boys point of view
Raven came back from reading her book. I could not wait until cyborg finished charging. I run in his room to see cyborg on this TV computer thing. "Hi Cy" I say while smiling. "Go away BB I'm doing something"Cyborg replied to me. "DUDE THE LIVE MEGA MONKEY X GOLD PEOPLE ARE ON...COME ON LETS GO" I scream at him."Fine BB just because I want to see this" Cyborg said while running over to me.
Ravens point of view
I just am sitting there on the couch waiting for them to come back. I lay my head on the side of the couch. Right when I'm about to fall asleep I hear Beast Boy and Cyborg running to the couch. I sit up and hold my head up on the couch. "What spot do you want" Beast Boy ask Cyborg. They we the two best friends in the world...Cyborg is smart yet is funny while Beast Boy is not that smart yet really really cute and he is funny.

Time Jump😉Time 2 months later/February 14😏
I'm sitting on couch when I hear"hey Raven can I talk to u about...something" Beast Boy said while holding out his hand. I use his hand because he use to see if I liked him. Basically you can tell by when a girls hand is on the bottom that means that they don't like you they but if put it on top of your hand that means they like you. He helps me up and we walk onto a pier. I sit down close by him when he pulls out a random pack of chocolate and roses. "Will you be my valentine Raven" Beast Boy ask me while smiling. "Yes I would love to be your valentine Beast Boy"I answer to and smile

On the date. At the movies.
We are watching Suicide Squad we are sharing a large popcorn with a large Diet Coke...do you know how weird it is when you and your dates hands touch.