Chapter 3. How dare you.

I'm really dumbfounded this morning. Because I still can't believe I woke up w-a-a-a y early today.

    Ok. Truth be told, I woke up to the rhythm of  the Cockerell. 
       ''C-o-o-c-k   a  d-o-o-d-l-e        doo''

I combed my ebony-black hair and turned it into a coinffured pony tail.After dressing up, I made my way down stairs and out of the main gate.

    "Safe Journey,Sis" - my brother uttered  from behind me.
   I started walking down the aisle on the pavement next to the inner lane of the road.
  I was randomly thinking about the things that baffle my mind, that i didn't see a young lady, dressed in a turquoise blue sports bra and a tarted blue-washed denim shorts,  running and  bumped into her. making her fall over me.

"Ouch watch your way miss"-she  yelled at me.

I'm sorry , really sorry I hope you're alright
                        -I said sadly

To my surprise it was Natalie Cover, one of the best female actress in Africa .

" Wait!!!! Oh no!"- I said surprisingly as I rubbed my eyes and dusted the dirt off my dress and glanced at her again. "Wait ,
Natalie Cover? it's you or wait is it really you? yh of course. Damm! can we take a selfie?
Please say yes, please say yes" - I insisted.

"Ok" she chuckled and giggled

* snap*   *snap*  * snap*

After taking the selfie's ,she offered me a ride in her Lamboghini which was secretly parked in a hotel's garage near- by  for security reasons.

***      ****      ****    ****
     We got engaged into a conversation .She is really a nice person unlike Jason who has a dimwitted personality.

On our arrival to the entrance of The St. Stephenson plaza ( where i work) She handed me some complimentary cards so I can call her and  discuss my issues with her.

#

#

#

I got to my desk and found someone sitting there.
A dark muscular person .

Mr, Mr , I called out to him as I snapped my fingers at him.
You're sitting on my chair.

Easy, take heart lady. Don't you know am a shareholder of this Company.

Ok and what am I to do with that.Mr Shareholder? 😞.

》Anyways you look Equisite. My name is  Jake Thumbler. And  You're?

I don't really talk to strangers. But you are stunning. Am Nicole Stan-stich.

》So beautiful Nicole, From now on We're going to be friends right?