Bad Boy Love- Chapter Twelve

Chapter 12

Callie's POV

It turned out, I didn't really have something else in mind.

I pulled my jacket on, and waited at my front door for Beau to come. I had been home alone since I came home from school, due to Nate's soccer game in Riverledge Park. Which was a blessing, not having to go through further questioning on my "relationship".

My head had been cloudy ever since the lunch incident and I wasn't really sure what to tell Beau. I wasn't exactly afraid of what Dylan would do next, more of what Beau would do next.

The roar of his motorbike's engine sounded in the driveway, I sighed and walked out, locking the door behind me.

"Hey Cal" he smiled, as I aproached he handed me a helmet and waited as I readied myself.

"So, Beau I kind of have something to tell you..." I could feel his whole body tense and he turned off the bike.

"I swear to god Callie, if you told them the truth-"

"No no no- I didn't tell them the truth but...- you were right about Dylan. He was jealous, and I-" I started, but was cut off by the sound of Beau's phone ringing.

"Hello?- Dev- Dev- okay we'll be there in a couple minutes."

"What was that about?" I questioned, looking at Beau confused.

"Devon said that something happened and we have to go down to Mike's."

Without another word spoken, Beau started the engine up and sped down my driveway onto the street. He seemed to be driving a-heck-of-a-lot faster than he normally does when I've been with him. Once we arrived outside of the shop, I realised what all of the commotion was all about.

Devon's POV

My shift at Mike's started in just a few minutes so I hurried out of my house and hopped into my car. My chevy roared to life as I stepped on the gas and sped onto the street. I pulled into the lot and saw something unexpected.

Walking up to the windows to the shop I put my fingers to the still fresh spray paint. After wiping my hand off on my jeans, I reached into my pocket and pulled my phone.

"Hey man you have to come down here now! Dude this is big!" I shouted, ordering him to come as fast as he could.

All he really said in response was "we're on our way". "We" he's with Callie. That just puts a smile on my face. He's got it bad. So does she.

After a few short minutes the two "love birds" came and Beau looked furious. Eyeing the wall, he threw his helmet to the ground, running a hand through his hair.

"I'm so sorry." Callie spoke up, she looked shocked. Genuinely sorry about everything that happened. Her voice was timid and shaky.

"It's not your fault." Beau murmured, "Cal this is Devon." He gestured towards me and a smile appeared upon her face.

"Nice to meet you Devon."

"Likewise, please call me Dev." I sent her a smile and turned but towards Beau, "So what are we going to do?"

"I don't know but they're going to pay for it." His voice was low as an almost growl escaped his lips.

He just stood there, staring at the wall as if he just kept reading the words over and over again.

He took in a deep breath, "Dev call the guys have them come down here, I'll call Tyler and Jack."

"Beau do we really need a repeat of that night, the bonfire?" Callie looked scared and I felt bad, whatever she was thinking was happening was probably bad. Who's knows, it probably will be bad.