Chapter 1: The Beginning

(A/N) Hey guys I'm Jade and i just wanted to let you know that this is my first book i have EVER wrote. so if it stinks..... tell me in the comments and I'll try to do better.

-Jade

*************************************

Chapter 1

Hi guys, I'm Julia. Me and my best friend Jess live here in London. She of course lives by herself and so do I.

August 29, 2013 was the day One direction had changed my life FOREVER!!!!!!!!

I was On my way to my best friend Jess's flat when the song "Up All Night" came on.

This was the first time I have heard this song before and I was wondering who it was by when the lady on the radio said "Up All Night by One direction!!!!"

After hearing that song I wanted to learn more about who these boys were.

When I got to Jess's flat, I asked her "Do you know who One direction is?"

She instantly screamed ''ABSOLUTELY,THEIR LIKE, THE BIGGEST BRITISH BOY BAND IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!! The first time I laid my eyes on them was when they were put together on the X-Factor, and I can tell you this I fell in love right away."

"What are the names of the boys in the band?" I asked

"I can show better than I can tell you." she told me.

She then got up and grab her laptop as we sat down on her bed and she typed in "One direction"

She clicked on the images and told me who they are and what they look like.

"The guy with the brown curly hair is Harry Styles, he's my FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she squealed.

"The guy next to Harry with with light brown hair and tattoo on his right arm is Liam Payne, next to Liam the one with black hair and mohawk is Zayn Malik, next to him, the one in the red skinny jeans and blue and white striped t-shirt is Louis Tomlinson, by the way he is kinda childish."

"Last but not least is Niall Horan." she said.

OH MY GOD. I looked at this boy and instantly fell in love. He had blonde hair with brown roots and amazing blue eyes, the looked like the ocean I could just fall into them and drift away, they were gorgeous.

Just then Jess said ''By the way he is the only Irish boy in the band.''

''OMG we have to get tickets to go see their next concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''

''Oh i forgot to tell you that my dad got a new job as a security guard at one of the arenas their playing at in FIVE DAYS!!!!!!!!" Jess blurted out.

I jumped of her bed and yelled ''YOU HAVE TO GET US THOSE TICKETS!!!!!!!"

''I'll call my dad and see what happens and hopefully he can get us a discount!!!"

"OK, well I have to get home for dinner I'll text you later. Oh and don't forget to ask your dad about the tickets."

''Ok she said shooing me out the door.

''Bye Jess see you tomorrow at school!!!" i said walking to my car.

***********(JESS'S POV)**************

I closed the door behind Julia and ran to my room to call my dad.

(A/N the bold will be Jess's Dad. and the italic will be Jess.)

 "Hey dad it's me Jess"

"Hi honey what's up"

"Well... since you had just got a new job as a security guard at a arena that One direction is playing at. I was wondering if you could some how get two tickets to see them in five days. And i thought because you work their maybe, you could get us a discount."

"Sure honey, I'll call my boss and ask him. Ok?"

"Yes that would be great dad, Thank soooooo much!"

"No problem sweet pea, I'll call you tomorrow and tell you what my boss says, Ok?"

"Ok bye Dad I'll talk to you tomorrow!"

"Ok bye!"

**********************************************

(A/N)

Hey guys, CLIFF HANGER ( A REALLY REALLY BAD ONE UGH!!!)

Hopefully everything works out for Jess and Julia!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll see you in the next chapter

Bye

-Jade