Chapter 2: This is Really Happening

Hey guys its me again! I am so glad you are still reading I would Really appreciate it if you told your friends!!!!

It would mean the world to me!!

Hope you enjoy the next chapter!!!!

Here you go!

************************************************************

*JULIA'S POV*

*Two days before the concert*

It has been two days since I left Jess's house and I am SOOOO anxious.

I have been staring at my IPhone for an hour now and she still hasn't called!

I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!

Is she sick, is she mad at me?

I have no idea!!!!!!

Maybe she is still trying to convince her dad to get us the tickets?

We'll just have to wait and see.

*JESS'S POV*

Okay so I have FINALLY gotten the tickets in the mail.

JULIA IS GOING TO FLIP WHEN I TELL HER!!

Wait, JULIA I forgot to tell her!

Hey might as well call her now, right?

( BOLD: Jess ITALIC: Julia )

'Hey Jess what's up IT NOT LIKE I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU FOR TWO DAYS!!' She yelled at the end.

'I am so sorry i was meaning to call you but, I have some good news!' I said

'It's ok, so whats the good news??' She asked curiously

'Oh it's no big deal i mean it not that important.' I teased her. She hates it when I do that!

'STOP IT JESS, you know how i hate it when you tease me!!!!!' She whinnied

'Ok fine, well i asked my dad about the concert. And he said he would call his boss and ask. so he called and HE SAID HE WOULD GIVE US THE TICKETS!!!!!'

There was a moment of silence then all of a sudden i hear......

'NO WAY DID YOU GET THOSE TICKETS!!!!'

'OH YES I DID!!! KID, THINGS JUST GOT REAL!!!!' I yelled in to the phone.

'Oh my god, how in the name of Harry Styles did you get those tickets, just to make sure Im not dreaming?'

'Like I said my dad got us a discount and I HAVE THE TICKETS IN MY HAND'

'NO WAY!!!! But when is the concert so I can prepare?'

'It is on August 29, which is TOMORROW!!!!!!'

'Oh my gosh I am so excited!!!! Where are our seats thought?'

'Just in the front row, no biggy. Seats 19 and 20, your seat 19 and I'm seat 20. Sleep well and the concert is at 7:00 so we have to be two hours early for sound check, so I'll pick you up at 5:00, Oh, and I got backstage passes too so we can go meet them after the show! See you tomorrow! Bye!'

I hung up before she could scream and blow my ear drums.

So I got into my Cookie Monster PJ's and climbed into bed with a smile on my face because I know I just made Julia's day. And I am so excited for tomorrow.

I wonder how Julia is taking this.

*JULIA'S POV*

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and Jess are going to go see One Direction live!!! This is INSANE!!!!!!

I can't believe it!

It's getting late so I might as well go to bed dreaming of seeing my idols five feet in front of me.

So I got into my purple PJ's and climb into my bed with my purple duvet. With a smile on my face and five VERY special lads in my head and fell into a dreamless sleep.

***************************************************************************************************************

I AM SO SORRY IT"S SO SHORT!!

I hope you have enjoyed my new chapter.

I took your advice and slowed down a bit.

-Jade