chapter : 2

I open the door and when I come inside I saw a white paper be held in my dad's hand .

Ooh god it's the letter .the letter from my perilous principal!! How did he managed to find it!!

He threw me an apoplectic look. and said," where's the other letters??"

After long planning and plotting I had managed to hide them and now .....aaahh.....today I'm done for sure.

"I... I...have ....destroyed them ."

Hearing this I can see a change on his expression . I can figure out that he is even more angry than before . his expression was as hard as a stone . his black n white eye brows caused a frown. it is unusual on his ever charming face . yeah though he is now an old one but still he could manage to keep this charming look .
He said nothing just hold my hand and he pulled me out from our house . I'm was in a shock . heyy what's going on??!! Then he opened the car door for me then forced me to sit . He opened another door and set himself on the driving seat . I don't have any idea about where we were heading. Exact after 15 minutes he stopped the car in front of our school gate or I should say ' way to the hell '. OK now I get it . I have no way out . I have to face the circumstances as well as the devil .

Ooh god I can't believe it . how could he do that?!! No ....please .....no....please somebody help meee.....

Yeah I know that nobody is gonna help me today. My dad opened the door and came out then he came towards me and opened the door for me . but I'm not moving at all . because I don't wanna face it . after waiting for a while he said ," come out ."

"No", I said " I'm not gonna come out ."

He said ," but you have to ." saying this he pulled me out from the car and walked towards the gate along with me. I'm trying to free my hand from his grip but alas! I can't . whenever he took two steps farther I took two steps backward . after this long pulling and pushing game , my dad finally defeated me and took me in front of the principal's office room . he stand there for a moment . on that time I look upward and can see something weird is written on there in red blood colour . It says, " welcome to the hell" as I see it I take some step backward with a jolt . As I do so my dad looked at me with confusion . after that the confused look changed into the irritated look . then I blink for several time and again look at it now it said ,"principal's office" which is written in shimmery gold colour . my dad hold my hand and push the door open and as well as pull me inside . when we are in there , the first thing that catch my eyes is the 'hanging swords' .My father had told me that our principal was kinda antique piece collector . My father had mentioned that he and the principal used to be 'best friends' on their school times . But something unpleasant had happened between them and since then they are not even willing to see their faces . This is what terrify me the most . In front of me , I can see a large table on which there's a glass of water , some books placed nicely on the left, and the devil aka the principal was busy with signing some papers . When we entered the room, the principal just looked at us for a second then focused on his papers again as if he hasn't seen us yet. We waited at the doorway for a whole five minutes and wait for him to finish his work. While maintaining his straight face , he kept doing his work. Yeah definitely he's taking his revenge quite well. After five minutes , he finished his work and fold up those papers then said "come , please sit down"