Sleepover with the boys... pt.2

All the boys stared at you while you stared at the floor. "Ok if Zach likes me and I obviously like him I should just admit it" you thought then looked up at Edwin and said "Yeah I have a crush on Zach" you felt your cheeks heating up and knew you were blushing. All the boys started jumping up at Zach and howling. You and Zach had eye contact the whole time, you felt tears coming in so you got up and ran to the bathroom. You locked the door and started crying, you didn't know why but you just did. All the boys started banging on the door and said to let them in. You heard all of the boys voices except for Zachs. You looked in the mirror and wiped the tears off of your cheeks. You were tired of feeling pressured so you unlocked the door got out of the bathroom completely ignored the boys as you quickly walked to Zachs room to find him angrily walking around his room. You stopped him grabbed the sides of his face and your lips smashed together. All the boys were suddenly quiet, when you let go you looked into Zachs beautiful blue eyes and he looked into yours. Without saying anything about the kiss you sat back in your spot and said "How about we continue the game?" All of the boys especially Zach watched you act so calm.  After about a minute they all sat down and continued the game.