1 Valentines Day (Fairy Tail Natsu X Gray)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in Fairy Tail. Only use it for this story. Thanks Hiro Mashima for creating Fairy Tail

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was Fiore Valentine's Day and in Magnolia, celebrations are all over the place, including the guild, Fairy Tail.

Natsu's POV

I was holding a box of chocolate, and was walking towards the guild direction.

"I think it's time to tell him, whether he likes me back or not" I said to myself. I admitted I have feelings for a certain ice-make mage in the same guild as me, or shall I say teammates also. Since the time I joined this guild, he catches my eyes and as time goes by, I fall for him.

When I reached the guildhall, I saw Juvia was clinging to Gray again. I sighed and my head was hang down.

"Are you gonna tell him?" I turned around and I saw Lucy and Erza. Happy was flying above them. So far I only told Happy, Lucy and Erza about my feelings for Gray and was supportive.

"But before you confess, let me do something." Erza patted on Natsu shoulders and walked towards Juvia.

"Come and help me and Lucy to buy the supplies."

"But...Juvia wants to be –" and before she can finish the sentence, Erza gave her a death glare and she had no choice but to obey. No one wants to face the consequences when disobeying that armor S-class mage. I smiled at her, utter a silence thanks.

I walked towards Gray and hand him the box of chocolate. "Ha...ppy Val....Valentine's..... Day"

He stared at the chocolate for a while and took the chocolate.

"Thanks"

Gray's POV

"Wow, did Natsu just buy me a chocolate on this day? " I thought to myself and I can't help but just stare at that after I took it from him.

"Thanks"

"Erm, Gray?"

"Hmm?"

"Gray.... I... think I... love you" Natsu said it very quietly with eyes looking on the floor, blushing at especially the last part. But I manage to hear it. This is when I decide to raise his chin up and close our gap, gave him my first kiss to reciprocate my feelings

"I love you too"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow was actually Valentines Day on the Chinese calendar, the 7th day of the 7th month. So I decide to write this story.

Lucy: What does this days actually means?
Me: It's actually a sad story whereby a pair of lover was being separated as their relations was not recognize. Hence they can only meet once per year, which is only this day.
Erza: And so you decide to pair them up?
Me: They looks cute together isn't it? Hahaha. Guys please review, this is my first work on website so your reviews are much appreciated so I can improve in future writings
Erza: No flaming pls else you have to deal with me *requip into flame empress armor*