3 Courageous Friendship (Digimon Adventure Taichi X Yamato)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in Digimon Adventure. Only use it for this story. Thanks to the creator of Digimon. I quite a Digimon fan. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yamato's POV

For 6 years, since I first saw him during our summer camp. I always had this special vibes when I was with him. We always quarrel due to differences and sometimes it gets physical, but I do not hate him at all. In fact, I don't even mind getting hit by him. As time goes by, I realize I actually fall in love with him. Yes, the person is Taichi Yagami.

Nobody's POV

"Yamato!" Taichi shouted and this snap Yamato out of his thoughts. "Class has ended~! Stop spacing out, let's go home."

"A-Ah! Okay!"

Both of them exits the school, Taichi rants about having too much homework, but Yamato is back in his deep thoughts.

Should I confess? I really don't want to ruin this friendship. It's really precious to me. But I know Taichi should be able to understand this. At least, let my feelings known and at least I know I have no regrets when rejection happens.

"Yamato? What's wrong? Whole day you have been in a daze?" Taichi lean forward. His face is just inches from Yamato's.

"Sorry, Taichi. But are you free tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow I'm free as we doesn't have any soccer practice."

"Then can we hang out?" Yamato asks eagerly. This is my chance

"Ohhhhh~ Why not?!"

"So I will see you in 9am? I go to your house and wait for you."

Taichi nods and when they reach the junction, both went separate ways as they live in different directions.

Next day at Taichi's house

*Ding dong*

"Coming~" And Taichi's mom opens the door, revealing Yamato, wearing the usual green tank and long pants. "Oh, you must be here for Taichi, he just woke up and still eating. Wanna come in and join us at the table?

"Yeah~! Join me, Yamato." Food spitting out from his stuffed mouth.

"Son, manners please."

After Taichi finished eating and showered, he just put up some t-shirt and a soccer shorts.

Yamato lead them to the location they first met.

"Wow, this is nostalgic." Taichi sat down on the rich green grass, with gentle sunlight shining from the morning sun.

"Yeah. A-Actually, I-I want to do something... and it can only be you t-that I can do with." Yamato fumbles.

"Wh-" Before Taichi could ask what Yamato wants, he was pulled by the collar. The next moment he felt something soft on his lips. Then he realizes that his rival friend, is actually kissing him. After a moment, Yamato pull out of the kiss, looking down on the floor with redden face.

"Sorry, Taichi. But I want to say this, I love you. I know you doesn't swing that way, but-" Yamato then felt a finger on his lips, hushing him

"Actually, I love you too, Yama." and he lean forward to kiss the blond guy. "for 6 years."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Been long time since I had an idea to write a story as some long writer block happens. But here is the 3rd one.