Story 2

It was a freezing cold night. You where walking home from a bar and you could see your breath in the light shining on you from the street lights above. You rub your arms to try to get them to warm up under your thin jacket. It was about 1 in the morning, it had just snowed, and your house was 2 blocks away. Your friend you had brought with you was to drunk to drive you home and decided to stay at the bar. You were also out of money. It was a good thing you didn't drink as much as you wanted to.

     Turning the corner, shaking because of the winter night, you see two tall men dressed in black talking to each other. They were exchanging something and you knew it was drugs. They look up to see you, giving you a murderous look. You remember that you were staring at them and wake up, beginning to walk away toward the direction of your house very quickly. "Oh god they saw me!" you repeated in your head in a small panic. You look behind your shoulder to see them turning the corner.

     They were following you. Who knows what they would do to you if they caught up to you. You began a light run which slowly turned into a sprint. You could hear their sped up footprints behind you. You trip from the heals you were wearing and the snow, slowly getting up from the fall. I was stupid to run at this point as they were already standing next to you, looking down. "Please Sir's, don't hurt me. I didn't see anything. I swear." You held your hands up in defense.

     "Got any  money on you?" asked one of the dealers. You were shaking horribly now and not just because of the cold. You shook your head, terrified. They looked down at you. Something shiny in one of their hands caught your eye, then you realized what it was. You immediately panicked.

     "S-SIR SIR SIR PLEASE." you cried out with a stuttering voice. You were scared for your life. 

     "You are useless to us." One said stabbing you in the upper waist then running. Your eyes widen as you stop your pleading. You collapse to the ground, seeing your own blood seep into the snow on the ground. 

     You were going to die. You were going to die and that was that. For some reason, acceptance was inevitable. You weren't shaking anymore and you were actually quite warm now. You feel a little sleepy and close your eyes.

THE END