god

I have believed in god ever since i found interest in reading the one and only book that actually inspired me and made me believe, trust, and have faith. Now one thing is for certain that i do believe in miracles when you r blessed or are being blessed by someone,but the fact that there is other religions that inlcude worshipping false idols and what not well personally i think that it makes sense to me y we live a life in the hands of the wicked one cuz before things never really made any sense to me like things were never clear for me to understand at all, i was blind i never knew or understood how life really works or how u even live it so i just ended up living carelessly until one day i noticed that my life actually has meaning to it after all the time i have spent trying to figure out who i believe in, and may i remind you how tough it was for me struggling no matter how much i thought everything would be alright.man, the times I've had with such experience in my life, but anyway ever since i read the "bible" i started to find hope without any doubts, i realized how good my future was gonna be because of how much i trust in god, and the things i was capable of doing when i would always doubt myself thinking that i can't do anything or be successful at anything i do, i never believed in myself or gave myself the chance to express properly like i do now, and because of this, is y i am what i was made to be from the very beginning without my mom in my life and ruining it to make things alot more worse than they already are.