Music

I've been listening to good music ever since i was little and because of that it inspired me to sing,sort of but only when i think i feel i can reach the high pitch, now sometimes i'll sing and i don't feel like singing but nowadays when i just sing i like kinda feel it in me then i just burst it and it helps a little but really it just comes from the heart amd your vocals, and i often listen and imitate the vocalists whenever i m about to sing and i know that i can't do exactly what they do from watching vids all the time but i can darn sure try to imitate the drummers even though i don't have drums which sucks, but it doesn't matter to me because i don't need drums, all i need is inspirational rhythm to get me through tough times which actually don't always often work for me that well but in some cases it will and i will end up getting kinda sad cuz of it but then that's when i think about those good memories and times i had when i was living with my sis and even though it wasn't the best time i had ever had i would actually think that i had a far better time with her and my nephew then all the years growing up wit mom which was not fun or happy for me at all, and i know already that i can't sing cuz i get that alot but i don't let what people say get to me and it really doesn't matter or bother me enough to worry me or bring me down Because that is actually how people or kids r to u in school by that im referring to bully's in school that r eventually taught a lesson, not by violence but by simply just talking it out kindly and calmy as if they were your own kid, it doesn't matter if they r too ignorant or disobedient to even bother to listen or understand because sooner or later when they get what's coming to them then when they grow up they've learned and realized the hard way of what it's like.