Uncle Si's Daughter (Zayn Malik Love Story)

*Jill's POV*

"Heyyy, pass the bottle!" Jack yelled.

I passed the 3rd bottle of vodka that we'd have.

'Click'

Shit! Dads home!!

"Guys. Upstairs!" I whispered/yelled.

"Jill! Get down here!"

"Ok guys out the window!" I pushed Jack, Morgan, Nate, and Lindy out the window.

"Wait." Jack said before coming over to me,"I love you!" He said before kissing me.

"Love you too!"

*Downstairs*

"Hey dad!" I said while sitting on the couch.

"What the hell is this?" Dad yelled looking at the vodka and beer bottles on the floor.

Shit! I thought they grabbed them.

"Ummm... We were just having fun?" I said/asked.

"Fun? First it's the drugs and now alcohol?! What happened to you?!" He yelled at me.

"What happened? Mum died. That's what happened!" I screamed before gabbing my phone off the couch and running out of the house.

"Jill?" I heard a familiar voice.

"Mmm?" I said stopping.

It was Jack.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked walking to me and grabbing my hand.

"Nothing." I lied.

"Oh c'mon. I know that's not true."

"It's my dad. He yelled at me asking what happened. Then I yelled back saying mum died, that's what happened." I told him my voice cracking.

He pulled me in for a hug and let me cry into his jacket.

Then it started to rain.

"Here, take my jacket," he said while giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"No need to thank me babe. Lets go get something to eat?" He asked grabbing my hand again and we started walking.

"Mkay," I said.

*At McDonalds*

"Hello, welcome to McDonalds what can I get you?" The cashier person said when we walked up.

"Hey um... I'll take a Big Mac with everything and a Southern Styled Chicken sandwich with pickles only. And two large drinks."Jack said pulling out his wallet.

"Ok that will be 15.38 and you're number 12."

"Ok thank you." I said walking away with our cups.

"Mmm... What do I want for drink?" Jack asked coming up behind me and grabbing my waist.

"I don't know. But I'm getting Dr.Pepper." I smiled.

"Hmm.. I'm gonna get the same." He said while kissing my cheek.

"I love you," he told me.

"I love you too, I said kissing him.

---------------------------------------------

Hey! New story! Hope you like!!!

~Vi