pt4 two!?!

Chara's P.O.V

I couldn't believe it. I can't believe it. Another me. Looks exactly like me. Maybe... No, that's impossible... But then again...

"Are you...!?!" The other me said, interrupting my thoughts."ME!?!"

"It appears so. But that's impossible, right?" I said, thinking I just thought the last part.

"Well yea, it should be..." She said. I looked at frisk. She was looking at the other frisk. Having a completely silent conversation... It was a little unsettling... I notice the other me was watching them to.

U.S papyrus's P.O.V

I was throwing puns around with the other sans. I felt I could trust him, even if it was just the tiniest bit. I heard a lot of confused talking from outside. It sounded like the human... Was talking to themselves? That was weird... I thought it was only the human and the other mute one...

I walked out, and I thought I saw something disappear. Two somethings, actually. I saw the humans look at each other, shocked. I looked around. When a was sure there was nothing, I walked back in the room. I saw my bro talking to the other me. I was nervous, but the other me seemed clueless enough that I wouldn't have to worry. If he did try something, I was right there anyway.

I made some more puns, before falling asleep standing up.

???'s P.O.V

I had just had a few beers even though asriel tried to stop me. I was driving home, like a idiot. I was almost there when there was this extremely bright flash. When it faded, I was surrounded by 0's and 1's. I looked around, confused. I was drunk, so I don't remember anything else. What I do remember is waking up just outside of grillby's. Asriel was next to me, but still asleep. I realized we were in the underground. That was weird. Wasn't everyone free now?

Aaaaand end of pt 4! Next time: find out who the drunk person was! As always, hope you enjoyed and have a great day!!!!!!!!!