Confessions and Wrong Brothers

A/N: pleaseeee forgive me! I'm sorry about the writing it's getting bad and I've been having ideas that get the story all jumbled up so again I'M REALLY SORRY :(((((

----------------------------------------------

"Ohhh. Miranda. I feel so bad for doing that to Travis. Did you see the look on their faces?" asked Katie.

"Girl. I hear you. But we did it to fool Morgan and Chloe and Chiron knows about this and is helping us." Miranda answered.

"I know, but still Travis looked so sad. Good thing we added some contacts to our eyes that made us have that potion daze in it."

"Katie. I have a confession to make. I'm starting to have feelings for Travis!"

"Miranda! It's ok I have a confession too. I'm starting to like Connor."

"Whew! We good?"

"Yeah!"

"Let's go sneak on that quest!"

----------------------------------------------

"Connor! When do we get there? My feet are killing me!" groaned Chloe.

"Chloe. 1.) we only walked for five minutes and 2.) we're going to Olympus" said Connor.

"Travis! Make me laugh! This quest is sooo boring." Morgan said.

"Ok. There was once these two girls. They were gardening when all of a sudden they got kidnapped by psycho wannabe girlfriends." Travis said sarcastically.

"HAHA! That was hilarious! Me and Chloe-haha- GARDENING!"

"Ya... Those girls were totally you two."

"Ok you guys! About 5 hours till we get to New York. Once we get there we're gonna get some food, NO SHOPPING, cough, Morgan and Chloe, cough, and then we're taking a visit to the Goddess of Love." Connor said

----------------------------------------------

"Yes! Miranda and Katie are getting the effects of the potion! I feel bad that I'm gonna have to kill two people though but all's fair in love and war. Right Ares?" asked Aphrodite.

"Yup! All we need in this world is fighting!" said Ares.

"No! We only need love!" exclaimed Aphrodite.

"War!"

"Love!"

"War!"

"Love!"

----------------------------------------------

"Alright! Welcome to New York!" Travis said.

"Let's get some food! I'm starving!" said Connor.

"Ok. I'll take the girls and look around for a food place and you try to find a way to get to the Empire State Building."

"I thought we were going to Olympus!" Morgan said.

"Shhhh! Morgan! Olympus is the Empire State Building! Were you not paying attention to the Titan War?"

"Ok just text me and we'll find a way to get food and go to Love herself."

Yes demigods have special phones so no monster flares go up.

As Travis left with Morgan and Chloe, Connor heard a whispering voice that sounded like Katie.

"Connor? Come here! It's Katie."

"How do I know it's you?"

"I know you like Miranda."

"It's you. Where are you?"

"Right here! Hey Connor."

"Katie! Are you and Miranda alright?"

"We're fine just don't tell Morgan and Chloe anything about this meeting."

"Ok."

"I have a confession to make. I LIKE YOU!" Katie blurted out.

"Wait. But you know I like Miranda."

"I don't mean to break your heart but Miranda likes Travis. She's confessing to him as we speak."

"But he's with Morgan and Chloe."

"She has an invisibility cape and only me, Travis, and you can see her."

"That's so cool! That'd be perfect for pranks!"

"Ok so I like you, Miranda likes Travis. Bye Connor."

"Wait! Katie? (sigh) bye."

🎵all the single ladies, all the sin-🎵

"Hey Travis?"

"Connor hurry up! Monster attack at 50th boulevard!" Chloe shrieked.

"I'm on my way!"

----------------------------------------------

"Miranda? Did you tell Travis? I told Connor." Katie said.

"Yeah I did." Miranda said.

"Ok. Now I'm starving! Let's get some food."

"And after, we'll go to Olympus."