Chapter 1

Hey guys writing ANOTHER story BTW No one knows their secret and Fang is still with his Gang!!!! And I wanna watch The Book Thief!!! Now excuse me ?I'm gonna cry now!! ~Annabelle

*************************

(Max's P.O.V.)

"Sit with me at lunch" Dylan said. "Kay!" I said. Me and Dylan only have TWO classes together we barely get to see each other and NOO! We're NOT dating! I just don't like to see all the girls "worshiping" him.

"Ok class today we will be learning about the Earth!!" Said Mrs. Wenn in her cheerful way, just like her daughter Sarah Wenn one of the girls who follows Dylan and she has red hair Fang would have LOVED her.

"Max!! Over here!!" Dylan yelled as I headed towards him and the girls. UGGH! "Come on he" said as he patted an empty seat he must have blew off other girls for me. AWWW!

"Dylan!!" a girl shrieked when I sat down " Can I sit here?? Preetyyy Pleeasse!!" she said it was Sarah. "sure said Dylan

"Hey, Dylan can you sign my petition?" Sarah said after a while "What's it for?" he asked. " So we can be allowed to leave the school for lunch." "If you sign everyone else will sign it" she added "Only if Max signs it" he said looking at me for approval.NOOO!! "Sure!" I said forcing a smile as I signed it. Then after me Dylan signed it, and once he was finished signing it lots of people rushed to sign.Sarah was right! I hate that ,and her.

"Come on Dylan" Sarah said as she pulled him from the table. "Gotta go to the restroom" I lied just to see what Sarah wanted and no one even noticed I said anything!

I followed them into the empty hallway . Apparently Sarah was telling Dylan something.Wonder what it was. Then she giggled after he said something next thing you know she pushes him into the locker and smashes her lips on him!! And he doesn't even do anything!! He fuckin' let her!!! I'm sure we've kissed before and we don't date then why does it bother me so much? Dylan,after awhile tells her something and leaves.Shit!! I pretend that i'm just now coming. and I bump into him while Sarah walks past us trying to hide her smile! "Follow me"Dylan said. he grabs my hand and takes me towards the locker where he made out with that thing! "Soo I was wondering if you wanted to go out?" he asked me. "Ya sure you kiss 'em and leave ,em" I said out loud!! HOLY SHIT!!!! "What??!!" He says "umm nothing" I say trying to pretend like I never said anything "Max what are you talking about?" "Don't act all dumb Dylan!! I saw!!" I yell at him and look at me with wide eyes. He grabs my chin and tells me "Look, I DON'T like her" " Yeah sure you don't cause to me it seemed like you do" I replied back. And I leave him alone.