Chapter 1

Erina's POV

Hi! I'm Pearl Erina Finch. 16 years and 4 months old. I'm a half American and half Japanese. My mom is a Japanese while my dad is a American. I can speak both languages. My mom said that before I was born, my dad died. And My mom died when I was five years old. So my home is the Sunflower Orphanage. Yes. I'm an orphan. They say that I'm the flower of high school girls. For some reason I'm a babysitter of a two-year-old twins. :D They're so cute. :D My long term goal is to run a daycare! :D I'm embracing my aspirations. Everyday after school, I go to my part time job at a nursery school.

"Erina-tan! :D"

"Yes?" I said to the twins. they're also half american and half japanese. :D

"Jin-tan is on tv!" the twins said in unison! Arrrgh!! they're so cuteeee! ^_^

The twins name are Frelyn and Taehyung. They are 2 years old. Everyday, these two twin angels undergo a complete transformation.

"He is! :D Kim-san is working, right?" I asked the both of them.

"Right! ^_^" the twins said in unison.

"okay. now let's put back the tv" I said to them and help them carry it back to its place.

"I'm sorry for being late. Taehyung. Frelyn. Let's go home" their uncle said when he came in.

Kim Seok-Jin-san is 25 years old. He is the twins' guardian. He's a refreshing announcer for a tv station. Everyday, taking the two disagreeable kids home is....

"GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! ERINA-TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!" the twins said while bawling.

"Thank you very much!" Jin-san said as he carry the twins.

I waved goodbye at them but the twins grabbed my sleeve.

"ERINA-TAN! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" they said.

"Eh?"

"My. My. Frelyn-chan and Taehyung-kun are usually so afraid of strangers, but they are awfully close to Trisha-chan. Even though she is young, she's very good at taking care of them. Curing lunch and naptime, they fall asleep right away if Erina-chan is there. I wonder if she emits alpha waves" Chin-sensei said.

"If that's so, then I suppose that it would be unacceptable for me not to bring you home" Jin-san said. Say what?! I think I can hear the wedding bells ring or is it just my imagination. " I've been searching for a babysitter that could calm these two wild anim... er, these two angels" Ah. he means to baby-sit. "If you'll agree, I'll pay you double what you make here" D- Double?

That means... If I were to work until I graduated high school, I will have earned enough money to pay for my living and school expenses for the daycare I'm aspiring towards... Ah...

"Ah. But I should consult the head of the institution I grew up at.." I said

"Institution?" Jin-san asked

"I don't have any relatives, so my home is the orphanage that connected me to this job" I explained to him.

That same day, I asked our head master if I could work as the babysitter of the twins it seems that she heard the current circumstance of the Kim Family. She doesn't believe that it's not a bad idea if I can manage my school and social life. But then she only accept if she gave a condition which is if I'm going to be there past 10 pm, I should call her. Of course, I agreed with that condition and so My life as a babysitter has begun.

I have reached the Kim household. I pressed their doorbell.

"Good morning! It's Finch!" I said on the door. Then the door opened.

"Welcome" the person on the door said. Wh- Who's this? Oh. It's just Jin-san. I was shocked. I thought I went to the wrong house. "Please come in" he said. Then I entered but before I entered, I removed my shoes. It's a Japanese custom. Yes! I'm currently here at Japan. I was born here. "Just when I thought I'd be able to sleep with this, a Goddess appear before me" Jin-san added.

"Um.. Kim-san. You're very different from your outside image" I said

"Eh, am I?" he asked. "Well, my image is important for work so.... at home, I lose my energy" he explained.

His image is crumbling. I look around the hallway. It's quite messy. I just followed Kim-san until we reached the living room where the twins are.

"AHHHHHHHHHH! IT'S ERINA-TAAAAAN!" the twins said in unison as they saw me enter the they tackled me leaving Kim-san on the ground lifeless.

"Waaaa! Kim-san!" I said when he bump his head on the wall when the twins pushed him away. Oh. He's asleep. I guess his exhaustion has just been piling up. I drag him to other room which was the bedroom. He's so heavy. -_-

"Even so, this is really a no man's land. This isn't the storage room, is it?" I said. It's not safe so I'll tidy up until Kim-san's awake. "Frelyn. Taehyung. Let's clean up a bit" I said to the twins.

"NO!" they said in unison. Huh? At the daycare, they always clean up their toys after using them but why don't they do the same at home.

"Why not? Ate the nursery, you cleaned up properly and were such GOOD KIDS! Can you make your house pretty too?" I said to them. and they became stiff and all of a sudden, they started cleaning. Ah. They are so cute! ^_^

Jin's POV

I woke up because I heard some noises. Huh?! How did I get here? Oh. right. The babysitter is here. Maybe she dragged me here. I look at where the noise came from.

"Amazing! You made your room all sparkly!" Erina-chan said to the twins.

"SPARKLY!" the twins said in unison.

Amazing. No matter how much I said, they wouldn't pick them up at all. These little brats! -_-

"Ah. Good morning!" Erina-chan said as soon as she saw me.

"Finch-san. You really are clever at handling children" I said. Frelyn and Taehyung are seated in her lap.

"There are many kids younger than me at the orphanage. I just came to love taking care of them there" She explained.

"ah. I see" I said. So that's why she's good at handling kids at her age. She doesn't seem like a high school student at all.

"But I'm sure it's very different from the sense of responsibility when you become a real parent" she said. What does she mean? Oh maybe she thinks that I'm the father of the twins. "Frelyn-chan and Taehyung-kun are happy to have their daddy here" she added while lifting Frelyn up and Taehyung is on her leg. see. my thoughts are right.

"Ah. I'm not their daddy" I said then she froze. "Those two are my older brother's kids. He just entrusted them to me now, for some reason. So don't have a big misunderstanding about a tv announcer having secret kids" I explained.

"WHAT?!" she was shocked when I explained it to her.

Erina's POV

"In other words, I'm not married yet" he said. so this is what the head mean't about his "circumstances".

"I... I was sure that you were their dad since I didn't look at customer records at my part time job" I said.

"My brother was shocked when her wife died before him. He left those and disappeared" he said

"is that so? um.. but... in that sort of crisis, it's nice to have a family that helps each other" I said

The orphanage will take care of me until I'm eighteen. It isn't my forever place.

_____________________________________________________________

cliffhanger.

Part 2 of this is coming up. :D

Read, Comment, Vote, Be fan :D