Roses

1000 years ago, the world treat girls and boys almost the same way. Everyone is free to do their own desired things and it never bothered anyone. No one is locked up because of their gender, not sexuality but gender. They all can go wherever they want, they are free. But in this present day, everything is changed. There are no such things as big glass that contains beautiful girls before. There are no such things as black boxes with girls who others thought as 'special' girls.

On this present generation and onward, girls are locked up in a prison like boxes. Normal girls are locked up but the boxes are rather transparent. A lot of girls are in the same glass boxes, with everyone to see. There are really diverse girls each glass boxes. There are white, black a d neutral.

Girls with special abilities are locked up in a dark box and see nothing through it. They just see black and that's it. They only get the chance to see some light when someone wanted to take a peak at them. But only if they wanted to but for their luck, almost no one wanted to see them. The only chance that they can get out of the prison-like boxes is when they can kill one person. One person, outside the box.

The boys, they are the only ones that can roam around freely outside the boxes and get to take a look at the caged girls. They love going to this place called "RARE" for a lot of people believed that girls are rare. Men over-powered women and that's where it all started. Whenever boys decided to go to Rare, most of the kids go straight to the normal girls that are locked up in the see through boxes.

The glass boxes has normal girls in them. There are little girls, teens, grownups, mixed colors, almost every kind can be seen. Only a few guys wanted to see the dark boxes for it's either they are just scared to see, too scared to be killed or they don't have any money to even talk to the girls. You see, they can talk to the girls in the dark boxes as long as you have money to even insert in the coin slot.

One day, a young 13 year old boy named Aden got too curious at what the girls inside the dark boxes look like. He then decided to just look at what's inside the boxes, even just for once for the itch got into him quick. His curiosity is killing him so that's why he decided to even make a big decision, for his age probably. He took three quarters and ran to Rare as fast as he can. He ran up the small stairs to put his first ever quarter in his first ever dark box.

"I hope it's worth it" Aden said to himself and finally let go of the quarter as it fell in the slot. A window opened and he saw a girl staring directly at him, not even saying a single word.

"Uh, hi?" he tried to break the awkwardness in between them but the girl still didn't speak a word. Aden's 15 minutes was still not done for the box to close but he already felt like leaving the first box. "I guess that's her ability, stare at people creepily" he whispered and was about to leave the first box when the girl started to speak.

"Aden" the girl spoke quietly, which caused Aden to stop in his tracks and look back inside the box. Aden was shocked, he never knew this girl so how come she knows him for some reason? "For your age, this is the biggest decision you've ever made right?" the girl added. She stood up and walked closer to him and stared at his eyes intently. Aden stepped back a little, feeling a bit uncomfortable by the girl's action. "Five" she whispered, enoughfor him to hear. He was confused at it, he just furrowed his brows at this. "One day Aden, you'll get hurt."

"What?"

"Bad luck will come your way Aden!" the girl spat out "you will never be happy in love!" Then the window just shuts. Aden blinked his eyes fast, trying to process everything and just shrug it off after.

"Well, that was offensive. My second box" he easily moved on to the box next to the previous one and inserted another coin in the slot. The window opened and he saw a sexy girl but he knew her personality in just a glance. He tried to slowly walk away, trying not to get noticed but today isn't a good day for him.